Chapter 59

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

BACK TO ENZO'S POV BITCHES 😉🥰

We had checked into the five star hotel in London. James' father, Sebastian Cain was meeting us in the evening in a nearby restaurant. I just hoped our meeting was amicable even though I did murder his son. Perhaps he would try and kill me. I have no idea which makes it all the more fun.

Raf was asleep in his room and Sergio was standing guard with several men. Unfortunately he had to work through his hangover. Working helped me so I don't know why the fuck he was complaining about. I was also paying him a shit ton.

I sat at the desk in my room, looking at the laptop screen in front of me. It was warm and quiet. I loosened the tie around my neck before taking it off. I sighed and decided against smoking right now. Standing up to my feet, I walked over to the bedroom to see Lira asleep in the bed, hugging the sheet to her chest. She was exhausted. She didn't sleep a wink on the plane.

I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower to relieve the dull ache I still felt in my shoulder. Stepping in front of the sink, I looked into the steamy mirror and using a towel, I tried to wipe it clean. I tossed the towel onto the counter and rolled my neck and slowly rotated my shoulder blade. My hands felt my face as I noticed my stubble was longer than normal so I took time to shave it. I dried off my face and ruffled my hair dry with a towel.

Before I could pick out a suit to wear, Lira's phone began to ring. She stirred in her sleep and rolled the other way. When her phone didn't stop ringing, I picked it up. "Admir." I spoke into the phone. "Vicenzo, where's Lira?" He asked forgoing asking how I was. I sat down on the edge of the bed with only a towel around my waist. "She's asleep. We're in England and you know she gets jet lag." I replied. "And how is she?..is she still pissed off?" He asked. I could hear a lighter click in the background.

"She has called you an arrogant fucking prick but what did you expect." I chuckled. "But she is recovering well. Do you need to speak to her?" I asked as I looked down at my fingernails. "No no let her rest. She gets real bitchy if she's woken up." He chuckled.

"It's my birthday next week, we'll be in Italy. Everyone's invited for some dinner. You should come." I smiled. "I think I can make time. See you then." He replied. I said goodbye and replaced Lira's phone down. "Was that Admir?" Lira asked as she rolled over to face me. She smiled into the pillow as she closed her eyes.

"Yes. He asked after you." I stood up and picked up a white shirt. Lira muttered something. I hummed and dropped my towel putting on my boxers. "I haven't got you anything." Lira flustered. She yawned, outstretching her arms while sitting upright. "We're meeting Sebastian later so I'll just go out now and find you something." She grinned and I saw her eyes take a mental picture of me. I smiled and wrapped my shirt around me, tying up the buttons, I looked at her beautiful body. Fuck. She doesn't make it easy.

"You don't need to get anything..I can think of a much better present." I smirked as my eyes ran up and down her body. She bit her bottom lip and walked over to me. She took over and began to button up my shirt. "I would still like to get you something..but don't worry it won't be expensive. It might even be brownies." She smiled. I looked at her full lashes and placed my hand on her cheek. "Please not the brownies." I chuckled.

She slapped my chest playfully. "Fuck off. I've been practicing. They taste edible. And Raphael didn't get sick the last time." She walked away from me and began to pick out an outfit for the day. "Well I'll see you later." I said as I picked up my suit jacket. She was busy finding a top. As I walked past her, I pulled out my black card and gently slid it into the strap of her panty. She gasped upon feeling the coldness of the card touch her skin. "For a dress." I chuckled. She mocked me and tossed my card at me. I picked it up and left the room. "I'll be naked." She remarked. That suits me Lira, that suits me.