Authors note

Authors note - end

I don't know any words that can express how happy I am right now. I'm almost fucking speechless. I'm beyond ecstatic. I have completed my second ever fully completed story. Im sobbing. My heart is racing. I'm literally crying after reading that last chapter.

If I think back to when I first began writing this story back in March 2021. Firstly I wasn't even sure about writing it. I was all exhausted out imaginatively with completing my first story (Mr and Mrs Mafia) so I was stuck on what the second story would be about. I wasn't even sure on doing a sequel.

One of the most hardest things was creating Vicenzo. He had to have a little bit of Alessia and Ace in him. That's why it's hard to make a sequel but I know so so many of you wanted one. So I did it for you! And I did it for me. When I began writing, I enjoyed it soooo much! The stuff I wrote about like the Russians party, the jumping off the bridge, shooting etc I loved it!

I really do hope Vicenzo was exactly who you thought he would be and so much more. And I really hope my portrayal of Lira was of a strong fierce woman.

In this story I focused on the little behaviours characters have because we all have them. For example, Enzo sometimes got pissed of easily and Lira, well she would fiddle with her hands or guns at certain points.
I focused on making you fall for each individual character. I do admit, I did add a lot of random names which could have confused you. My bad. I didn't think properly. It's very hard to remember stuff about the story when I'm also doing real life stuffs and also watching tv and shit like that.

I like to look at the different reactions I get when I write about things men do and women do. If a man does it, can a woman do it too? Mostly women's behaviour gets frowned upon more and I wanted to test this theory. To push the boundaries. When Lira was mad at Enzo in CH 17 she slept with a man, everyone was like why tf did she do that. She was upset and she knew it was stupid. In CH 18 then Enzo also did the same thing, sleeping with some girls and I don't think he got the same reaction. 🤯

I like to write about the darker side to a Mafia. So there was a lot of blood and murder etc even talking about sensitive subjects which that's why I put trigger warnings on all chapters. I know I can go a lot darker because honestly the world is a scary place and Mafia's, they aren't as romanticised as I've made it out to be. But we can dream and have an imagination 🥰

Guysss I wrote some decent smut apparently so it does take practice and a lot of work but you see, I did that also for my readers. You just need to understand that I'm just some random girl writing. I have zero experience, this is just for fun. So please don't be mean to me in the comments 🤗 because I do read them all.

I know some authors get shit thrown at them, so do I. I don't understand why. Because I know I work extremely hard writing each and every single chapter and it's just disappointing to see. So please just be kind, it doesn't take a lot. But helpful criticism, of course I'd love that.

I just wanna thank you all so so much for reading my story. Thank you for just encouraging me to write. Sometimes I would get writers block but I knew I would always write because ITS SO FUN. I don't mind if you are a silent reader, it's completely fine. Just knowing that this story brought you some enjoyment, makes me happy.

So uh..I'm getting emotional again, this is it. The end of an era. (Okay I'm being well dramatic) but ASKFJDK my second fucking story completed. I didn't think I could do it but somehow I did. I even competed it in 9 months, less than Mr and Mrs Mafia. Like whattttt the fuck ducky duck. I don't know what the future holds but I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

I love you all! 😘
If you have any questions or comments, let me know and I'm more than happy to answer anything. ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh also another warning, I don't condone any of the behaviour in this story such as smoking, drinking, drugs, hitting, swearing, killing, stabbing, kicking, beating. Please remain beautifully pure as I am. 😇

The walnut tree 🌳
Fucking hell I chat a lot of shit