Chapter 69

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

Back to Enzo's POV 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Admir and I walked into a very quiet house. Lira was nowhere to be seen or heard. Our return back to Albania was disappointing, our mission being futile. Three days we looked for the boy and in those three days we didn't find him, not even a whisper. So I was frustrated and Admir was pissed.

"Now we have to break the news to my sister." Admir sighed heavily as he walked towards Lira's office. "How will she take it?" I asked him as I followed him. "Hmm hard to say but she'll probably call me every insult she can think of." He replied and pushed open the black stained glass door to Lira's office.

We walked inside to see her office completely empty, not a single piece of paper had even been touched or moved. "Oh God that bitch." Admir muttered as he walked out of the room. What the fuck? He walked quickly to the other end of the house and towards his office. He wanted his office well away from hers, I just thought it was quite funny. But I can understand why, Admir was more reserved whereas Lira, well she was vivacious.

When we neared his office we could hear music playing and then he pushed open the door. He walked in before me but I wasn't far behind. "Lira." Admir growled upon seeing her sitting in his chair, her legs crossed atop his glass desk, claiming his office as her own. I saw her look startled as if her heart stopped for a second before she pulled out the red lollipop in her mouth.

"You have your own office for a reason." Admir grumbled as he looked down at documents scattered everywhere. Lira smiled and turned the music off. "Your office just has, it's just, the ambience, Enzo save me." She grinned looking my way. Admir began to pick up the documents off the ground and I sat down on one of the chairs opposite Lira. She tilted her head at me and opened her mouth. She ran the lollipop up and down her tongue, staining it red and almost making me hard.

"Oh by the way Admir, Melisa's got a boyfriend. Are you happy now? You dumb bitch." Lira shook her head and looked at me. "She's this girl. She's beautiful, smart, rich. A total catch and Admir didn't want to date her." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Why didn't you want her?" I asked Admir as he placed the messy pile of documents in his hands onto the desk. He sighed and sat down, making himself comfortable. "Because I have no time for someone else...and I certainly don't need my sister setting me up." He rubbed his face and stifled a yawn.

"Whatever. I'm guessing you didn't find him." Lira looked at me. I slowly shook my head and she looked down at the floor. She remained silent for a while. "We tried." I spoke up.

"I know. I know you both did. It is what it is." She breathed out a sharp breath. Seeing her now, it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest. She tries so hard to be strong but I wanted her to know she didn't have to be all the time. Especially with me. But it was how she coped. She sucked her lollipop before resting the sticky sweet on the desk.

"I bet you thought I would swear at you huh?"
She grinned looking at Admir. He was leaning back in his seat, his dark eyes looking at her. "Yes because you're a moody little bitch." He chuckled deeply. Lira scowled at him playfully. "And you're a dumb bitch...come on Enzo, let's go out." She stood up and walked out of the office.

"Will you be home later?" I asked Admir as I stood up. He nodded. "I will, now take that out." He chuckled referring to his sister. He called upon a maid to come and clean up his office. I'm sure he will be spending the day busy with work and I know he will be beating himself over not being able to find his brother.

Fucking hell. Why did I have to search for Lira. A maid pointed her out to me after seeing me looking into every room on the ground floor. I walked outside and into the calm early evening. The sun was slowly setting, the breeze gentle.