His stalker 🧗‍♂️💥

Third-person

Every since Bakugou was a child, he understood what Deku did wasn't normal. Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, would follow him around everywhere. It seemed as though everywhere he went Deku would be there as well. In secondary school, Bakugou read a notebook left on his childhood friend's desk. It was full of facts about him, how he fell asleep, his entire family tree, facts about his habits and hobbies. Even stuff about his quirk, he never told anyone about how his quick worked. Somedays he would wake up and see Deku in the window, writing notes. Whenever he would talk to his parents or teachers about Izuku's behaviour, he would be told that he shouldn't lie about classmates, especially Izuku. Ever since the kidnapping he had been even more nervous about Deku doing something to hurt him or following him more. His classmates had just assumed he would look behind him now and then because of the villains. Bakugou felt alone until one class movie night at the beginning of the third year at UA.

Bakugou's pov

Deku has been creepier than normal. Today is movie night and maybe it will distract me from Deku. I walked down to the common room with Enjiro, recently we started dating a year ago and got into a first-name basis. I couldn't be happier. We walked towards a seat on the floor since the girls always sat on the sofa. Almost everyone was there except for Deku and round cheeks. Soon enough they walked in. Deku chose to sit next to me and round cheeks sat next to the girls. "Enjiro, can we swap places?" I asked my boyfriend, desperately wanting to be away from the monster beside me. "No, because you don't even have a reason to hate him!" I felt hurt by those words. "Enjiro please!" Still, he said no, so I left and sat on the other side of the sofa. Soon we all heard sniffing. "See what you've done, Bakugou you are so rude and mean!" Hearing round cheeks say this hurt. I left for my room, I walked in, as the door was already open, went into my drawer of notebooks about me by Deku. I took about ten books and began walking downstairs. Everyone stared at me as I placed the notebooks on the table. " THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE DEKU. These were written by Deku when we were in secondary school, he would watch and follow me home." My class had started looking through the notebooks, looking shocked. "When I was younger no one knew anything about me but Deku over here knew everything.

For once people believed me, Deku was kicked out and sent to therapy. Now I can sleep in peace.

460 words