Besties 💥💗

Platonic Bakugou and Uraraka (chaos).

If there was one person Uraraka never imagined being friends with, it was Bakugou. The hotheaded asshole who bullied her best friend- boyfriend now in middle school, now her favourite person, asides from Izuku. 

Which led to now, Uraraka and Bakugou trying to cook together, two competitive heroes in training, one who can't cook and the other who could be Gordon Ramsey reincarnated but Uraraka will not let Bakugou win. She's trying to learn how to make chicken fajitas for Mother's Day, it's her mom's favourite meal and who better to ask than her friend who can cook and handle spice? Fucking hell it was a disaster, Bakugou's yelling at her and she's too focused on arguing back to notice her now burnt chicken, she's already cut her fingers about 3 times. Denki walks into the kitchen, about to say something when a knife is pointed in his direction by Bakugou. He quickly leaves, as the smoke alarms go off from the smoke produced by the chicken. Bakugou swears under his breath as he grabs the burning frying pan and takes it off the stove, Uraraka grimacing. 

Aizawa was not impressed, they got 3 days detention and had to clean the entire dorm...

Training with Bakugou was fun, he went all out with everyone, even girls. On the other hand, all of Uraraka's friends went easy on her, Izuku, Iida, Todoroki (though that was because he didn't use his fire), even some members of the bakusquad and her regular male classmates. She hated it. Bakugou definitely didn't go easy on her, that's why she was in Recovery Girl's room with him. They were both bandaged up and looking away from each other, Uraraka with a pout and Bakugou with a scowl. The nurse who would kiss them better, literally, having gotten annoyed with all of Midoriya's injuries was now taking it out on them. Letting them heal naturally... slowly and with pain. He would cross his arms if she hadn't broken his arm and she would turn even more away from him if her ribs weren't bruised. No training for at least a month, plus a week off classes... oooh they should do a movie night during their time off.

They argued about what movie to watch, Bakugou wanting romcom and Uraraka wanting action. They stormed off and gave up, not talking to each other for a week.

400 words