Trauma and terrible teachers💥🚬

!Sexual assault! Filler chapter. Kariage and Bakugou have been dating since the last day of middle school. They both apologised to Midoriya and are trying to be better. They're in their second year of high school. Shinsou replaces Mineta. Shinsou and Jiro are in the Bakusquad. Midnight's a terrible teacher.

Third-person

Bakugou took a deep breath and sighed. Mineta had finally been expelled and UA had decided to hold a mandatory lesson or lecture about safe sex. Luckily, Bakugou will be excused from their lesson on consent, there is really no need for him to have a panic attack in the middle of a lesson. He continued getting dressed before leaving his room, grabbing his bag. The self-proclaimed Bakusquad was waiting for him. 

"What are you extras doing up?" The entire Bakusquad knew what happened in middle school. "We wanted to make sure you were ok, Bakubro." Kirishima smiled brightly. "Plus Kariage threatened us," Kaminari mumbled under his breath, only to be elbowed by Mina. Bakugou smiled at the mention of his boyfriend. "Aww! Blasty's smiling!" Mina was screaming while hanging off of Sero. Jiro rolled her eyes as Shinsou rubbed his eyes tiredly. Bakugou walked ahead of them, ignoring their concerned looks as they tried to pretend nothing happened. 

All of the class knew something had happened in middle school to Bakugou, but only a few know the specifics of the incident. Bakugou took a deep breath before walking in to see his entire class already there. He sat in his seat taking deep breaths and trying to focus on Kirishima's pep talk. "Everyone seats!" Bakugou looked up confused. Midnight was in his class. She was going to be teaching. Why? Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. I mean she had to have read his file right? She should have learnt from the Sports Festival.

Bakugou took another deep breath looking around the room. Everyone else was just as confused and worried as he was. Iida put his hand up, only to receive a sigh with a nod in his direction. "Where is Aizawa-sensei?" Midnight sighed again. "He had an emergency meeting, so the lessons have changed a bit. I've decided to teach this class about consent instead of what Aizawa has planned." The class froze upon hearing this but kept the hope that Midnight had seen the note on Aizawa's desk. They all hoped for Bakugou's sake that he would be sent out. 

"I believe that I am more suited to teach consent than Aizawa." Bakugou's breathing had quickened. Midoriya put his hand up. Midnight had noticed the panic on his face and so softened. The favouritism in this school was insane. "Is something wrong Midoriya?" "Bakugou isn't meant to be in this type of lesson." She frowned and looked at the wide-eyed Bakugou, who refused to meet her own. "Yes, Aizawa and Principal Nezu mentioned something about that," Bakugou sighed in pure relief. "But as I never got a reason for this, I'm asking for you to stay." Midnight gave him a look that dared him to leave but he couldn't even if he wanted to. Frozen with memories of his old teacher, filling his head. 

Midoriya refused to let this happen. "Miss, Aizawa should have left you a note of some kind saying the exact reason he can't do this. I can see it on the desk." She looked over at the note with interest and put it into her pocket. Not even sparing it a glance. "I'll read it later but we can't allow one student to receive special treatment just because they're a little uncomfortable." Bakugou began to pick at his fingers and nails. 

Then, she began teaching the class. Asking students their opinion and definitions. Bakugou found it harder and harder to breathe. 'Come on~~ You're practically asking for this.' Those words playing over and over. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault. You were a child. "Bakugou pay attention, I asked the class a question!" Midnight was clearly frustrated. He took another deep breath. "As I was saying, I would like us to go around the room and share a story of someone doing something without your or someone else's consent. Ladies you do not need to answer this if you feel too uncomfortable." Bakugou began to pick at the flesh on his fingers and arms. 

Momo put her hand up, only getting the same response as Iida. "I don't believe that's appropriate, somebody's history with that should be told in their own time. Not in-" Midnight put her hand up to shush her. Bakugou practically saw red. She had practically humiliated him and this was how she behaved. Fine, he'd make her regret this. "Momo, this is important to make some of the people in here realise how important this lesson is." Her eyes drifted to Bakugou. Bakugou took a moment to breathe. He might as well use this as an opportunity to get Midnight fired and tell the class the full story. Kill two birds with one stone, while also being petty.

Iida, always the teacher's pet put his hand up. "When my mother was in high school, a fellow student had a crush on her and sent my mother letters constantly. He would also follow and corner her after class until she graduated and moved." Midnight sighed. "This is why you all need to learn about consent before you ruin someone's life or experience with something." Bakugou rolled his eyes, he was trying to get her to pick on him. I mean his arm was bleeding because of the panic she had caused. Kirishima must have realised what he was doing from his exaggerated sigh and so put his hand up. "In my middle school, this guy would go up to girls and constantly ask them out. Even after they said no. So unmanly." 

Midnight seemed interested in this story. "And did you do anything to stop him?" Kirishima stared at the woman confused and ashamed. "Umm... No... no, I didn't." The hero sighed dramatically. Bakugou was furious, how dare this woman treat the sweetest boy alive like that? Kirishima always felt guilty about who he was in middle school. Plus he was being severely bullied and at the time, there was no way for him to speak up for himself or others. He was going to make her pay. "This is the problem with people like you." Bakugou snorted. He honestly didn't mean to but Midnight had managed to piss off even Todoroki by talking to his boyfriend like that.

"Bakugou, since you find this so amusing, why don't you share a story?" She smirked like she was doing something. "Okay," Midnight paused, confused by the lack of complaints. "When I was in Middle school, a teacher there would get close to all the students and often have a group of students in his office after class. He was my favourite teacher and so when he asked me to stay after school, I did... He gave me a bottle of water that he had... drugged and... and he-" Bakugou's voice cracked. The colour drained from Midnight's face as the rage-filled student cut himself off to sob hysterically. She pulled the note out of her pocket. A printed-off police report of the incident. Midoriya ran over to Bakugou, holding him. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. 

"Want me to call Kariage?" Bakugou nodded into the boy's chest. Midoriya pulled out his phone and called his old bully. "Kacchan needs you." Was the only thing he said once he answered before putting the phone to the blonde's ear. The boy let out a broken sob that broke the class's heart. "Someone get Present Mic!" Midoriya yelled at the class. Iida stood up. "Midnight, you need to take the class to the dorms." She nodded and dismissed the class early. Only Shinsou, Midoriya, Jiro and Kirishima stayed behind to support him. "I'm getting his blanket!" Kirishima yelled while running off to the dorms. Midnight had stayed frozen at the front of the class. Stammering apologises that only resulted in more sobs and a glare from the three surrounding the boy. 

Bakugou was listening to Kariage and took a deep breath as instructed. Present Mic ran into the room. "Bakugou, I need you to look at me." Bakugou looked at the teacher choking on a sob. "Can I hug you or-" Before he could finish talking, Bakugou was hugging the teacher. "I know, I know. Your dad's on the way, he said that he'll pick up Kariage as well." Bakugou nodded, listening to his teacher. "Midnight, go to Nezu's office." her eyes widened and she quickly walked off. Soon enough Kirishima walked in with a teddy bear and blanket that Kariage had gifted him after he moved into the dorms.

Soon, Bakugou had slightly calmed down when Masaru and Kariage ran into the room. Bakugou was now sitting in his chair, following his teacher's breathing holding the bear to his chest tightly. Kariage kneeled down and rubbed his arm, while his father placed a plaster on his other arm. When the three got home Mitsuki hugged her son to her chest and whispered words into his ear. The family of 4 sat together on the sofa watching an old Almight movie. When Mitsuki got a call from the school to inform them that Midnight's teaching license would be taken away permanently and that her hero license would be looked into. "She needs to apologise to my son for this incident and that damn Sports Festival. Chaining and drugging a minor. He died that day and you did nothing to make up for it." She was scarily calm. "You better make this right, stupid rat." She mumbled the last part but made sure he heard it before hanging up. Mitsuki spent the rest of the day comforting her son with her husband, deciding to let Kariage stay the night.

1651 words