Secrets shindobaku

This was suggested by @Bakubottom_Lover. By the way, I'm going to make him a villain.

Third-person

Class 1-A was teleported to a black and white cinema. Before they could react Hawks, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Endeavor and Almight were trapped in the room with them. "Where's Bakubro? He was with me before we teleported!" Kirishima yells. "Calm down Bakugou is with me. I am Hachi," A woman with long blue hair and golden eyes. "And this is my sister, Hana." She continued pointing to a teenage girl with short silver hair and the same gold eyes. "We don't want to hurt you we are only here to show some secrets Bakugou Katsuki has." Said, Hana, clapping her hands which caused seats to appear. Each seat had a name on them but they also were the colours of the owner's hair. They all sat down and waited for more instructions. Hana and Hachi left the room and went to the back. 

Bakugou walked into a beautiful garden.

"That's Kacchan's house. I can't believe it's still the same." Said Midoriya, remembering the times he and Bakugou would talk and run around together. "Shush!" Said Hana.

His phone began to ring and he glanced at the phone before scoffing and answering. "What do you want Shindo?"  "I just wanted to talk to my amazing boyfriend." "Fuck off."

"Bakuhoe is dating someone!" Screamed Mina. "Shush." Said Hachi.

"I don't feel like it." "I hate you" "Love you too. Also don't you have a meeting with the lov." "SHIT! Got to go." He hangs up and runs to the back of his car. A man in a suit gets into the driver seat and drives him towards a sketchy neighbourhood.

"Why is young Bakugou meeting up villains" Screams Almight. Aizawa froze. His favourite and strongest student was talking and meeting with the villains. The people who killed his best friend. The people who had caused so much pain. He didn't know what to think. "No one is gonna talk about the driver. " Said Mineta, causing everyone to stare at him. "Well he has his own personal driver and his car is pretty expensive." "Who knew that Mineta could be smart." Laughed Jiro. Momo blushed at her laugh as the video continued playing.

Shigaraki began to walk towards him. "I know. I know. I'm late. Whatever!" Bakugou walked to the bar and poured himself a shot of whiskey. 

"HE DRINKS!" Yelled Kaminari. "Shush!" Exclaimed both Hana and Hachi. ( I don't know if Kaminari is his first or last name, so sorry if I got it wrong.)

"So, what do you want. I could be at home relaxing, cooking, drawing, doing ballet or gardening. Yet I'm here." "You didn't need to list everything you're good at." Replied Shiggy. "Yeah, I did." "Whatever. Anyway, when are you going to reveal yourself? Will it be before the attack?" 

Hana and Hachi walked back into the room. "It's time to go. Said Hachi. Before they could react Hana snapped her fingers and they were teleported into their classroom.

504 words

Sorry if I got Denki's first and last name the wrong way round.