Past and present ❓💥

Bakuhoe's pov

I woke up at 6 am and texted my boyfriend. He is such a dumb idiot. I smiled at my phone looking at my home screen. It was a picture of me, my boyfriend and his sister. I don't really talk to my family anymore, so I thought of her as a sister. Miwa was a good person, not to mention had a lot of tea on Tobio. I sighed as I got dressed and checked I had everything in my bag. I made my hair spiky and looked at the time. I had an hour until class so I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen. I made breakfast for me and my idiots. I got to class 30 minutes early. So I sat down and began to text Tobio. my classmates began to walk in and make their way to their seats. 5 minutes later Aizawa showed up. Aizawa instructed Iida to hand out a quiz. All the questions look really easy.

I finished my test with 10 minutes left. I looked up at Aizawa, who was reading someone's homework. I walked up to him and handed him my test. "Did you finish everything?" "Yes. Can I leave early Sensei? I have somewhere to be." "Sure. I don't really care." "Whatever." Aizawa sensei you are now my favourite teacher. I walked into my dorm, took out my contacts and took a shower. I made sure my hair was perfect and texted my Tobio.

I walked into the common room to see the entire class. "WHO ARE YOU!" Kirishima yelled using his quirk. "It's me Bakugou. You dumbass." I yelled back. They all stared at me for a few minutes. "Why are you dressed like that kero" "Well froggy, I'm dressed how I normally dress when playing volleyball. Now, I'm going to go see my boyfriend. Soooooooooo. Bye." 

Third-person

The others looked at Bakugou as he left and slowly sat down in their seats. "I thought he was homophobic." Said Todoroki going to the kitchen.