I quit. Middle school classmate x Bakugou

Inspired by @6kupzrn

Classmate named Yuuma

Third-person

For the last month, Bakugou's classmates had been leaving him out of things. Sure Bakugou was a bit rude and shouty at times but he really loved movie nights, shopping trips and game nights with his classmates. He didn't have the best home life and hanging out with friends cheered him up. 

Bakugou's pov

I was alone in the dorms again, everyone else was at the shopping centre without me. Sure I act as if I hate it but really I love those hangouts. I thought maybe Shitty Hair, or anyone in the Bakusquad, would come and invite me but no they leave me alone. Luckily, me and an old friend met up at a cat cafe. Me and Yumma had a great time and I think I may like him but I'm getting ahead of myself. Maybe I should quit, leave UA. Become a model or an actor like my parents. It seems better than being left out of everything. I'll think about it and ask my Grandpa and Yuuma for advice. I did get a few offers when I was 15 so I think if I tried to get a job or agency they will accept it. 

Time skip brought to you by be gay do crimes.

It has been a couple of weeks since I thought about quitting and I'm doing it. My Grandpa talked to a famous acting agency and another modelling agency and they are fine with me working for them. I walked towards Principal Nezu's office, ready to leave UA. "Come in!" I hear Mr Principal yell after I knock. I walk in and the Principal looks confused."What can I do for you Mr Bakugou?" I took a deep breath. "I want to quit UA." I ripped it off like a plaster. "Why?" I could hear the shock in his voice. "I don't get any support here and what is the point of becoming a hero if no one is going to help or support me. I have a plan about what I'm going to do for my future." After a few minutes of talking, I was allowed to go and collect my things. Aizawa and my class will find out I quit in two days, on Monday.

401 words

Should I do a part 2