Bakugou's past p2 ❌💥

Aizawa's pov

We walked out of the teacher's lounge and went into the dorms again. Surprisingly, Hawkes was helping a few of them with their homework. "Up." I look towards Bakugou and pick him up. I hear him sigh as he rests his head on my chest. Once I reached his dorm room I realised he was fast asleep so I placed him in the bed and made sure the blankets were comfortably over him. I wasn't surprised by the number of All Might posters on the walls and all of the action figures but the Eraserhead, Midnight, Mirio and Present Mic stuff did. I think he might be my favourite problem child. I walk out of the room but not before turning on the Eraserhead-themed lamp that was on the bedside table. I look at the group of students all sitting patiently in the common room in little groups. "Midoriya when you wake up go into Bakugou's room for me and bring him to my dorm. Does anyone have any injuries?" Midoriya nods. I look around the room and see that Momo seems a bit off. "Momo, are you okay?" "Yes sensei, one of the league members just hurt my arm. It's fine though really just sore." "Go check it with recovery girl." "But curfew ends in a bit." "I'll write you a note if anyone stops you just show them it, okay?" She nods and I start to write a small permission slip with the paper and pen that Momo had made for me. "Momo and Sato when you get back make sure you eat something. That goes for everyone. If you have any bad side effects from your quirk let me know and I'll do something to sort it out." Everyone nods before Momo leaves the room. I'll make sure she eats something soon 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Todoroki hesitate before opening his mouth. "I keep getting heat flashes, migraines and shivers." "Alright, I'll call someone who deals with quirk side effects for a living and see what he says to do." He nods. "Everyone gets to bed, except Sato and Todoroki." They all nod. Sato stands up and walks to the kitchen to get some food while I pull out my phone and message one of the medics that work for the same agency as me. That night we manage to keep Todoroki's temperature normal and stop most of his shivers.

Time skip to the next day

I decided to have all the students come into class today, just to keep routine but made it so they didn't have to do any class work until tomorrow and absolutely no hero training for two days. Bakugou would be with the class for the whole day but by now the entire school most likely knew about Bakugou being turned into a child just not that the quirk didn't change his gender into a female. That morning I got up earlier than normal and waited for Midoriya to knock on my door and give me Bakugou. I grab the bag that Tsuyu had given me and search through it. I find a pair of blue overalls and a black T-shirt with the words 'I AM HERE' prints on it in white. I also grab a backpack and fill it with crayons, a colouring book and a change of clothes. I'll fill it with snacks and a drink later. I also grab a sippy cup from the bag Midoriya brought from his house. Soon Midoriya knocked on my door with a tired Bakugou in his arms. "Thank you Midoriya, now go get dressed for school." He nodded and left after handing Bakugou to me.

"Good morning Kat." "Morning." The boy nuzzles into my chest and yawns. "Tired?" He nods. "Me too. Come on let's get you dressed." He nods again. I place him on the bed and grab the outfit and start to dress him. "Kat, do you have a quirk?" He nods excitedly and holds up his hands. "I can make explosions! Can I show you?" I nod and watch as he lets out small sparks. "Very cool." He smiles. I finish getting him ready and put on his shoes. "Up!" I pick him up and carry him to my class. Bakugou smiled and rested his head on my soldier. He was so cute.

Third-person

Aizawa was about to place Bakugou on the ground before realising the had fallen asleep. He sighed and place the bag down while making sure not to wake up Bakugou. Aizawa placed the boy inside his spare sleeping bag. He made sure the sleeping blonde was comfortable before getting out the worksheets he had prepared for class earlier. While Aizawa was preparing for class, a few students walked in. Iida greeted his teacher and sat in his seat talking to Momo. "Good morning Aizawa. How's Bakugou?" Momo asked smiling. "He's fine. Make sure to be quiet though. He's sleeping." Momo and Iida nodded before going back to a conversation about different books. After a while, most of the class was waiting in their seats and talking quietly to each other. Then the bell rang and woke up Bakugou. "Momo, Iida can you hand out these papers?" The two nodded and did as told. Aizawa grabbed the once-asleep boy and held him. "You have to read through the text once you're done you can either start the questions independently or with a group. The text is about different heroes and laws that all heroes have to follow. Please work quietly." The class began to read. Aizawa turned his attention to Bakugou. "Want to colour with me?" Bakugou nods his head excitedly. Aizawa places Bakugou in his old seat. He grabs the backpack and finds the crayons and a colouring book he packed earlier. "Here." "Thank you!" Aizawa smiles and pats the boy's head. "Zuzu! Colour with me." "He can't, he's got work to do." "Fine!" Aizawa sighed and pulled out Bakugou's breakfast from his backpack with a drink. 

Aizawa was grading papers while the class talked. "Aizawa Sensei." "What is it Kirishima?" "Bakubro's bored." Aizawa looked up confused to find Bakugou nowhere near his seat and playing with Kirishima's hair. He sighed and picked up the blonde. Then he felt a tug on his own hair. "Sorry." Was mumbled as the young boy played with his hair. "Want do you want to do then?" "Play heroes!" "We can't play heroes now, we need to be quiet so the other people here can work." "Can you colour with me?" "Sure." Aizawa placed the boy on the floor and grabbed his crayons and colouring book. He then sat down with Bakugou. "What do you want to colour?" Bakugou began to happily mumble about different things while the teacher listened. And finally, the bell rang. The class began to pack up for lunch. Aizawa grabbed the backpack and put away all of Bakugou's stuff. "Where is Zuzu going?" "Lunch. If you want you can eat with him." Bakugou nodded. "Can I have cake?" "After dinner." "But-" "No. After dinner." Bakugou grumbled. Aizawa sighed. "Want me to carry you?" The blonde nodded.

"Midoriya." "Yes Sensei?" "Would you mind watching Bakugou during lunch? He wants to sit with you." "Sure. Hi kacchan." "Hi Zuzu!" Bakugou smiled at his friend while Aizawa shook his head and left. "Do you have any dolls?" "I don't think so." "Eraserhead didn't pack anything fun!" Midoriya giggled and picked him up. "Do you want spicy ramen?" Bakugou nodded happily and buried his head into Midoriya's neck. The older boy got into the lunch line and grabbed two bowls of noodles. Todoroki helped him carry his bowl and received a smile with a small thank you. The rest of the day went pretty simply with Bakugou showing off his quirk to the class during training and 'trained' with Aizawa. The day ended with the class watching a Disney movie until Bakugou fell asleep and Aizawa tucked him into his old room.