Yuri Plisetsky ⛸💥

Third-person

When Bakugou was younger he was a figure skater. Unfortunately, he was always pushed to do things and decided he would use his quirk to help those in need. To get away from all of the attention he got from the media, he changed his name. But what happens when 1-A goes to an ice-skating rink and one of Bakugou's old trainer was there?

Aizawa's pov

Today, me, my husband and my class of idiots are going on a school trip. Principal Nezu suggested it. So now we are all in a large bus heading towards an ice-skating rink, we will be trained how to skate by a professional, his name is Victor. Now ever since we announced this trip Bakugou has been acting weird. He seems on edge but I can't figure out why.

Bakugou's pov

I thought I could get away from my past but now that seems unlikely. I got a call from Victor, yes we stayed in touch, saying he was going to see me and my class on the field trip. I tried to convince him not to expose me but I know he is going to freak out when he sees me. HE IS SO ANNOYING! The Bakusquad has been annoying me all day, saying they could probably skate better than me but I doubt that.

We finally arrive at the destination, I notice Victor's car in the parking lot. This is going to go great! Aizawa goes to the front, I try to avoid the lady behind the desk. Victor took me here a lot as a kid. But in all honesty, I would love to see Yuri again. He is surprisingly cool to hang out with, not that I would admit that. "Alright listeners, sit down and put on your skates. If you don't have any come to the front!" Mic yelled. Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one with skates from home. Mina, Iida, Momo and Ojiro all had skates.

Momo's

Mina's

Mina's

Iida's

Iida's

Ojiro's

Ojiro's

Bakugou's

Bakugou's

Yuri's pov

Yuri's pov

As a surprise, I came here to see Yuri. I see Yuri's class and Victor is definitely going to expose him. Victor's reasoning for exposing him is he hung up on him because Victor tried to enter him in a competition, which apparently is very rude! I see him walk in trying to hide in the crowd. I look over to Victor, who is already skating towards the entrance of the skating rink. "Yuri!" He yells hugging his old student, who looks uncomfortable. 

Bakugou's pov

"People are staring," I say looking away from my classmates. Victor lets go and asks me a bunch of questions about my school, even though we talk once a week. " You and Otabek are still together right?" He finally asks, which causes more confusion from my classmates. "Shut up!" "Bakubro, who is this and why did he call you Yuri?" Shitty hair said. So I explained my past to my friends and classmates. After a bit, Mina finally said "So, who's Otabek~?" " My boyfriend. Now I am going to go inside the actual ice rink goodbye." And with that me, Victor and Yuri chatted and skated around, while watching my class fall over.

627 words