Bad hair day💥❌

The day had gone pretty well for Momo so far; she'd gotten test results back and she'd done great, she'd done well in training, expressing Aizawa and even got to speak to her crush, Jiro. The only issue was... her stupid hair. It wasn't listening to a thing she said, no matter how many times she redid her hair it never worked. Still looking messy and frizzy, not at all like it normally does. No one had commented on it but she was still upset about it. Leading to now, Momo was sitting in the common room, on the floor next to Ashido as they watched a movie as a class. Only Bakugou, who had managed to get a seat on the sofa by pushing Mineta on the floor, was staring at her hair with a disgusted grimace. 

Momo took a deep breath before tensing up, Bakugou had leant over and had somehow summoned a brush in his hand. He was now brushing through her hair, a hair bobble on his wrist as he started to style her hair in a French braid (Like the one in the photo). He did it effortlessly, something she had been struggling with all day solved so quickly by a random hotheaded classmate.  She paused, the whole class staring at this weirdly sweet interaction before he stopped and turned back to the movie as if nothing happened.

The girl smiled later that night, alone in her dorm: she inspected her hair, running a hand down the braid. So cute! She had taken thousands of photos and Jiro had even complemented her hair, she was gonna die.

271 words

Short and fluffy story so I can practice my writing, let me know if I should improve anything. Might start rewriting old stories and one-shots, let me know if I should.