Glasses 🏃‍♂️💥

Third-person

It was a normal day at school until Denki came with a box of contact lenses. Now both Iida and Bakugou were late and this wasn't normal but Denki assumed that they were Iida's. "Guess look, I found *pant* Iida's contacts!" He yelled, earning a shush from Aizawa Sensei. "Let's prank him." Yelled/whispered Mina. "I'll hide it in my makeup bag." Continued Uraraka. 

Iida's pov

My boyfriend, Katsuki and I were looking for his contacts. We couldn't find them in his room so we were checking in my room now. Due to the fact we were 30 minutes late so far I gave up and told him to just wear his glasses. "Fine!" He finally agrees. We were walking toward class talking and chatting since we didn't have to hide the fact we were dating. "I think I'm ready to tell the class we're dating." "Really!" I say. He nods and opens the door to our class. When the class notices his glasses they stared at him. Katsuki glared at the class. "If anyone has seen a box of contacts please give them to me so I can see if they are mine. I can't find mine and glasses are hard to train in."

Bakugou's pov

Uraraka began to open her bag and then she walked toward me and passed me my contacts. So I gave her 10000000 yen out of my wallet and sat down in my seat. Pink cheeks looked at me and ran to Froggy to continue her conversation, even happier. Tenya and I began to study together. Most people were more shocked that I have to wear glasses than I was dating Tenya.