My furry friends 💥❌

Third-person

Third-person

Everyone in Class 1-A was chatting to each other but it was quieter than normal because their explosive classmate wasn't there. "Alright, problem children settle down," Aizawa said making his students silent immediately. "Due to some of the events that have happened to your classmate, Bakugou, he is allowed to bring his emotional support dog. It was requested by his parents to help him calm down when stressed or anxious. He will spend today getting his dog used to the dorms. You may see them around the school but don't stroke them as they may be nervous. Leave them alone, got that!" Demanded their Sensei.

Time skip brought to you by Bakugou's boobs.

Bakugou's pov

I patted my black lab, my lab is called Blasty. She is really excited to go somewhere new. I put their collar on, as well as her leash. She almost dragged me out of the door! I went towards the common room, it was 8:40 and I was allowed to be a bit late. I grabbed my dog's food, water, treats and toys, as well as my own water bottle. I walked towards class 1-A, my baby happily walking along with me. I walked into class, a few people staring at me, and sat in my seat. "Welcome to class Bakugou, please try to learn to get your things quicker I know it may be hard to get your pest out of the dorm but please be on time most of the time." Aizawa Sensei said. I just nod and stroke Blasty's head, she looked up at me. During the day, I could tell that Aizawa Sensei doesn't exactly love my baby. He is more tense than usual but whatever it isn't really like she knows the difference between a robber and a friend coming over anyway. I loved having her with me at school it was nice even though my dog normally never goes to school with me, due to my parents believing UA is a safe place. I did have one problem though. People outside of my class randomly tried to stroke her. Even though she had her vest on, which showed she was working not playing.

405 words