Bakugou's past 💥❌

Trans Bakugou.

Third-person

The class had recently been forced to fight a new villain that had just joined the league. Of course, the heroes in training had no idea what their quirk was until a certain explosive blonde was hit. Luckily for class 1-A, real heroes had shown up and detained them but what happened to Bakugou and how long would it last? 

Aizawa's pov

I sat in recovery girl's office. According to the class of idiots, problem child 1 had been hit as we had just managed to capture the villain and in his place was now a little girl. I sighed. Hawkes had gotten the villain to talk about their quirk. Probably through annoyance. It would only last a week before Bakugou was his normal age but time for him had gone back 10 years. Most of the teachers at UA had known about Bakugou's transition but not a lot of the students. This is a terrible way to get outed to your whole class. God Mineta's going to be an absolute twat to him when he goes back to normal. He wouldn't know who anyone was. He would have his 6-year-old body, memories and feelings back. We had already contacted his mother but she and her husband were on business trips. They had asked problem child 2's mother to pick him up in 2 days. This meant UA would have to deal with a 6-year-old boy with anger issues roaming the halls in the look of entertainment. He was going to stay in my class for 2 days. There goes my peace and quiet. "Aizawa." I look up to see Recovery girl. "Bakugou is in perfect health, it seems the quirk also got rid of any cuts or bruises he got from the villain but he is quite scared. Though I'm sure any injuries he got from the fight may return at the end of the week." I nod and stood up. "Do you have everything he'll need?" "Yes, a student in my class has siblings around his age and brought in the old stuff they don't need anymore." "Good. I'll let you speak to him alone for a minute." She smiles and walks off. I grabbed the small bag I was given and walked into the room. On the bed sat a blonde girl with long spikey hair and a plain black onesie on. I noticed he was shaking slightly and even looked like he was going to cry. "Hey kid, how are you feeling?" He looked up at me with dry tears on his face and shrugged before looking at the ground. "Are you a hero?" "Yep. And I work with Almight undercover." "Really?" "Yep." "What's your hero name then?" "Eraserhead." "You're Eraserhead?" "yeah." "How are you a hero if you like that?" "Hurtful. But I look like this because I teach people at UA." "Do you have teddy?" "Teddy? No, but a student is going to your house today to look for your stuff if you want him to get it for you." He nods. Hopefully, Mrs Bakugou kept all his old things. Problem child 2 had said that all his old stuff except for dresses and things like that were kept in a box in the spare room. "Do you know a lady called Inko?" Another nod. "in two days, she'll come to pick you up and look after you but for now, you have to stay here in UA." "Okay. Do I get to meet Present Mic and Almight?" That surprised me. Growing up he liked Hizashi, I didn't even like Hizashi growing up with him." "If you want." His eyes lit up. "Where's mom?" "She'd on a business trip but if you need we can call her." He nodded. "Kid, I'm going to be looking after you until Inko gets here. So I need to know your name and what you want to be called." I really didn't want to give the class, especially Mineta, his dead name but hopefully, he has a name he'd preferred to be called. "What I want to be called?" "Like a nickname." "Oh, Katsumi but Zuzu calls me Kat." "Can I call you Kat?" "Almost everyone does." "Who's Zuzu?" "My friend." I nod. "Would you like to see the room you'll stay in?" He nods. "Come on then Kat." He reaches his arms out. "Up." Is all he says. I nod and pick him up. He smiles slightly and relaxes. Then I feel my hair being pulled slightly. Is he.. playing with my hair? Just ignore it. Just ignore it. I repeat that phrase in my head until we get to the 1-A common room. "Kat?" I hear him hum in reply. "My class will be staying with you in the same dorm but if they're too loud tell me. I'll find you somewhere else to stay ok?" "Okay." "Also, stay away from a short boy with purple hair." He nods. "Can my class call you Kat?" He looks confused but nods.

"Down." I look at him confused. He sighs frustrated, what happened to the scared, shy boy in the other room? "I want to go down." I nod and place him on the ground expecting him to walk behind or ahead of me but no. He grabs my hand and guides me into the common room. All of the class is there, except Midoriya. I'm guessing he's still at Bakugou's house. Mineta has been taped to the wall courtesy of Sero and most of them look confused. I guess they know what the villain's quirk was and how it works since a confused Hawkes is there as well. I guess he told them that Katsuki would be turned into a child but didn't realise that he was turned into a 'little girl' until the class told him. Now, it seems he was wondering if the villain had lied to him. They looked at me for answers. Bakugou looked around before his eyes landed on Hawkes' wings. He began dragging me to Hawkes. "What do you need Kat?" "Bird up." "What?" Hawkes looked between us confused. "They want you to pick them up." "Oh, why?" "I don't know just pick them up." He did as told and held Bakugou only to have his wings pulled. "Ow." "Sorry" Bakugou mumbled before messing with his wings softer. "Aizawa sensei, did the villain lie about their quirk in the interrogation?" "No Iida, they didn't. This is what Bakugou was like as a child. I don't want any of you to disrespect him. If you do you will be expelled without hesitation. As we know he won't remember any of us and so he doesn't know he has transitioned. Use they/them pronouns when talking to him directly so he doesn't get confused and only call them Kat. When Bakugou goes back to normal I don't want to hear about any transphobia or misgendering, Bakugou is and always will be a boy. You got that." A chorus of 'yes sensei' was heard. I knew that most of the class would be respectful. "Put me down." I turned my attention to an annoyed 6-year-old running to me and holding my hand once again. "Where's teddy?" "Still at your house." "But I want him." 

The door opened and problem child 2 walked in with a few bags. "Zuzu? Why are you so tall?" So Bakugou can reconise Midoriya. "Um, Hi Kat!" "Answer the question." "No, because I have teddy." "Teddy." "Yep." He reached into a bag and pulled out a black and pink bear. "Teddy!!!" Bakugou immediately took the bear and held it close. Children are so easily distracted. Bakugou walked back over to me. "What do you need?" He lifted teddy's arm and showed me where some of the stitching was broken. "Fix?" I nod and lift him up. "I'm taking him to Midnight. Hawkes make sure that they behave." Hawkes nods as I leave. I walk down the hall to the teachers' lounge and open the door. Nemuri looks up from her paperwork and smiles. "Hi cutie." Bakugou waves and smiles. "Can you fix their teddy?" "Anything to not do this paperwork." She walks off to the shelf where she takes a small box down. Nemuri placed it on the desk and sat back down. Bakugou makes grabby hands for her. I place him down and he runs up to her with his bear in hand. He climbs onto her lap and watches as she takes a needle out of the box. "Where is it broken?" Bakugou lifts up the arm and Nemuri takes it softly out of his hands. She finds a matching thread in the box and threads the needle. Bakugou watches her every move with curiosity. She begins sewing back up the teddy. Once she's done she hands it to Bakugou. "Good as new." Bakugou smiles and hugs her. "Thank you." Nemuri wraps her arms around him. Soon Bakugou slips off of her lap and walks over to me. He yawns. "Wanna go to bed now?" He nods and lifts his arms up.

1512 words

Let me know if you want a part 2.