Happy birthday to me part2

Briefly mentioned IidaSero and Tododeku.

Third-person

Suddenly, class 1-A was teleported to a large theatre big enough to house at least two thousand people. "Villians!" One male student with blond hair yelled hiding behind a redhead. The class immediately prepared to fight the villains or villain that had taken them hostage when three triplets, around their age, walked into the room. "We do not mean any harm." One said. "Our creator only wishes for us to show you a video of one of your classmates." Another stated. "If you calmly sit down we will answer any and all questions." The last one continued. The class decided following the three girls' wishes would be best. The class was soon seated and all patiently waiting. "Where's Bakugou?" Iida asked the three. "He is with the creator. The video is about him so we needed to gain his permission to show it. 

All three girls were identical with purple hair with a strip of pink in afro space buns and freckles littering all over their faces not to mention their matching clear brown skin. There was however one difference. Their eyes. One had golden-yellow eyes. The second one had light pink eyes and the last had one golden-yellow and the other light pink. Each girl was dressed differently. The first in a turtle-neck and long skirt. The second in a black and blue short dress and the third in a white jumpsuit. (Pick who wears what outfit). All three seemed unreacting, almost emotionless. "What are your names?" Kirishima asked. He was beginning to get more and more comfortable around the girls as he realised that they truly did not wish any harm. 

The one with golden-yellow eyes was the first to reply. "I am Sana. These are my sisters." "I am Sara." The one with pink eyes stated. "And I am Sora." The last one said. "Who is your creator and does this have something to do with your or their quirks?" Midoriya questioned, getting out a notebook. "The creator cannot be shown to you as of now or named but we have permission to give you her middle name as a sort of nickname if you will." Sana remained unsmiling her tone keeping the same level of monotone and volume it was almost relaxing. "The middle name is Mika." Sora said but surprisingly smiled. The two stared at her for a second and she stopped smiling. Sara sighed and continued for her sisters. We are all technically quirkless as we do not come from your universe and instead you were created in ours for entertainment. We do not feel the need to explain this as your memories about this explanation will be deleted after the video but the creator made you as well. Do not worry we will not delete your knowledge of us or the video but you will not remember the creator. Everything you feel or experience is because of the millions of people who wrote, animate or design your characters in our world." "We may need a little break for them to process that Sara." "Sora is right, Sara please make our guest some tea." Their gazes turn to Todoroki for a second before the three left the room telling the class to get comfortable. 

"I'm surprised Iida hasn't mentioned how much of an invasion of privacy this is for Bakugou yet." Sero laughed at Jiro's comment before apologising to his boyfriend. "Bakugou has clearly given his consent to us watching this video on his life, normally I would argue but this seems as if it was planned out years ago." Iida did his rapid hand movements. "Those girls were hot I wonder if they're single?" "Even if they were they wouldn't go out with a disgusting grape like you." "Come on mina we shouldn't fight we are guests it would be unmanly or unwomanly." "Alright fine but if he says one more thing, I'm burning him with acid." "And I'll tape him down." The former Bakusquad laughed it had been much more peaceful since cutting Bakugou out of the squad. 

Time skip to after everyone had their tea and the break was over.

"The video is starting please pay attention to the screen," Sara said. "Please do not talk unless you have genuine questions." She continued. Everyone nodded and turned towards the large tv covering the entire wall.