you make out (requested)

You couldn't help the way your smile grew bigger and bigger with every brush of Miley's sweet lips against your shoulder. You were trying to watch the movie you turned on so you could spend a nice quiet evening together.

But she was making it very difficult to focus.

"Miley? What are you doing?" You giggled and turned your head to stare back at your beautiful girlfriend to find her eyes sparkling and her lips tugged into a smile that was as bright as yours.

"Nothing. I just really love you and I can't help but kiss you. You're so soft and you smell really good."

You giggled and pressed a kiss to her lips.

You planned for it to be just one quick and innocent kiss.

But it only took a second for you to realize that this one simple kiss wasn't going to be enough to satisfy you.

Not after your time together being so scarce that the only times you can share some sweet kisses is when she gets home or before she leaves in the morning.

You melted into her and she happily did the same. She turned you around and pulled you as close as she could as her lips moved feverishly against your own.

As the kiss got steamier, she laid you onto the cushion on your back.

You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her onto you, pulling away with a small smile on your face as she let her fingers slip beneath your shirt and brush along your sides, tickling you slightly.

"Sorry, cutie." She laughed before she kissed you again.

But this time, her lips weren't on yours.

Instead, she was pressing kisses to every inch of your skin on your neck and to your collarbones.

You felt her teeth sink into your skin slightly, causing you to gasp a little as she left a little mark behind.

She continued to kiss along your skin, moving to your stomach and then back up to your neck.

"Miley?"

She hummed against your skin, her big blue eyes closed as she kissed along your jaw.

"Kiss me again." You whispered and she quickly moved back to your lips.

Her eyes met yours for a second before they closed as she gave you a passionate kiss on your lips yet again.

"I love you so much." She whispered against your lips and let her hands brush along your body, her fingertips trailing along your thighs.

"I love you too." You said as you pulled away and started to pepper her neck with sweet kisses, making her giggle happily before she bit her lip and melted so much that a soft sigh escaped her lips.

She soon pulled away though, leaving you pouting at her when she put her forehead onto yours.

"I was just trying to give you some kisses too, you know,"

She giggled and kissed your pout away.

"You're sweet, baby," she paused. "But I can't stop kissing your lips for right now."

She aid before pushing her lips back onto yours for another steamy kiss.

You could only sigh against her lips and try to pull her closer, wishing that these moments with her would never end.