She makes you blush

You woke up confused. The bed was empty, the sheets were cold, and it was only three am, and Miley was nowhere in sight.

The bathroom light was off indicating that Miley wasn't in there. You got up and went to go downstairs when the sound of a guitar quietly being played and the sound of your girlfriend's beautiful voice was heard.

She was sitting in her music room. you could tell she was trying to be quiet so she wouldn't wake you up. You quietly tiptoed across the floor and walked up behind her. You wrapped your arms around her and she laughed when she realized that it was you.

"Did I wake you?" You shook your head and kissed her shoulder. "What are you doing?" She turned her chair around and put her guitar down so she could pull you onto her lap. "I couldn't sleep and I got inspired. So I came in here and I was able to get a little writing done. Got a little something almost finished. I think you'll like it."

You pulled her in for a short but sweet kiss. "Well if it's by you then I'm gonna love it for sure." Miley smiled and cupped your chin in her palm. Her eyes locked on yours and she placed a small kiss to your chin. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." You blushed and ducked your head but she tilted your chin right back up. "I'm serious. I love everything about you. I love your smile, the sound of your laugh, how much you care; I mean, it's almost 3:30 in the morning and you got out of bed to come to look for me, to make sure I was okay. I really love you y/n."

You giggled and nudged your nose against her cheek. "Stop. You're making me blush." Miley giggled and rubbed her hand up and down your back. "I know. Why do you think I keep complimenting you? Aside from the fact that you deserve to know how much I love and appreciate you, I also love when I make you blush. I love you."

You got up and tugged on her hand. "Come back to bed." She smiled and stood up, following you back to bed and getting back under the covers with you. 'I love you too, you know? I really do appreciate you Miley, and I don't know what I'd do without you." Miley kissed your head and made sure you were covered up with the blankets before she looked down at you to find that you were almost asleep.

"Goodnight y/n. Sweet dreams." She whispered and closed her eyes, feeling happier than she's ever been before.