mornings with her

You felt the sheets move underneath you before a warm hand touched your back. You couldn't hold back your smile as a pair of fingers ran up and down your spine delicately.

"Morning" You could tell she was smiling. "Good morning." You rolled over and yawned, so tired you felt like you could possibly fall back asleep.

You felt Miley brush her fingers across your forehead, pushing the hair away that covered your eyes. Your eyes locked on her beautiful blue ones. "Did you sleep well?" You nodded and stretched your legs out. "Yeah. Your bed is so warm and cozy I feel like I could go right back to sleep."

You closed your eyes but felt her lips brush across your cheek. "No, don't go back to sleep just yet. I wanna make you breakfast. You just stayed with me for the first time and I wanna spoil you." Her fingers gently ran through your slightly tangled hair. She collected a few strands in between her fingertips and twirled them around her fingers.

"If I wake up to you like this every time I stay I'll never leave." You teased and heard Miley laugh. "I'm alright with that." You opened your eyes to be met with her face close to yours. She kissed you softly, her hands intertwining with yours as you both melted into the kiss.

She pulled away and you whined. "Come on, let me make you breakfast then we can come back up here and go back to bed if you're still tired." She got out of bed and held her hand out for you to grab. Her fingers laced back in yours as she tugged you out of bed and led you down the stairs.

You sat on the counter while she cooked your favorite. "You're really cooking me breakfast? You are spoiling me." She looked back at you and giggled. "I'm serious about not leaving." She shrugged and wrapped her arms around you. "Then stay again tonight." She kissed along your jaw and you closed your eyes, already knowing there was no way you'd be willing to leave today when you could just spend the day cuddling with your girlfriend.