She's tired

You could tell she was absolutely exhausted as soon as she walked inside. You can't blame her though. She's been working so hard lately.

You sighed as soon as she came in, her eyes hooded and tired. She looked so drained and it wasn't easy to see her like that. "Oh Miley..." You walked over to her and pulled her in your arms. "I'm so tired y/n." She mumbled, her words a little slurred from how tired she actually was.

"Come on babe, let's get you up to bed." you whispered softly and put your hand on her back as she walked upstairs. She took each step slowly, so tired that she could barely move and she felt like she could fall asleep right there.

Thankfully you were right behind her to remind her that it was just a few more steps to the bedroom every time her eyes would droop. "My love, let's get you all comfy." You helped her take off her shoes and under the blankets.

"Get some rest Miley. I love you." You kissed her forehead before feeling her grab your wrist. Her fingers moved to your hand and she laced our fingers with hers, pulling them to her lips so she could kiss them softly. "Thanks for taking such good care of me. I love you too. Don't take too long before coming up to bed with me." She joked, a small sleepy smile on her face as she closed her eyes.

"I won't. Goodnight baby. Sleep tight." She hummed before falling asleep, grateful for the chance to catch up on some much needed rest.