moaning in your sleep to see her reaction (requested)

"Baby? Are you awake?" Miley asked as she walked over to your side of the bed.

She watched your eyelashes flutter as you slept soundly and after a few seconds of realizing that you must be out like a light after a busy day of your own, she decided not to wake you.

Giving you a soft kiss on your forehead, her lips lingered for a couple of seconds before she pulled away and got into bed beside you.

You stirred in your sleep and Miley couldn't help but smile as she curled up behind you and laid her cheek on your shoulder.

"I love you, Y/N." She whispered and kissed your arm softly before closing her eyes. "Have a good night. Sweet dreams."

It was quiet for a moment or two after that.

All that was heard was the sound of her soft breaths and yours.

But a moment later, she opened her eyes as she heard you moan in your sleep.

"Miley," You moaned.

She waited a few seconds to see if you did it again, her eyes wide as her heart hammered against her chest as she listened closely.

And just like that, her name slipped from your lips once again.

"Miley," You moaned again.

She reached over and turned on the lamp as her name fell from your lips yet again.

"Oh, Miley," You blissfully spoke.

"Hey, you. Wake up." She said as she poked your sides.

You groaned as she began to shake your shoulders a few seconds later, determined to get you to wake up.

"Miley," You whined. "What is it? I'm tired."

"Yeah, I was too. In fact, I was just about to fall asleep."

"What stopped you?"

"You!" She said as she moved to hover over you. "You did. Because you moaned my name in your sleep."

"I did?" You asked, a smirk pulling at your lips.

"Yeah, baby and it sounded so sexy."

You chuckled as she started to kiss your jaw.

"And all I can think about now is how badly I'm craving you."

"Yeah?" You asked with a smile, tilting your head back as she kissed your neck. "I'm craving you too. I have been for a while. That's why I did what I did."

"What do you mean?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I wasn't sleeping. I just did that to see your reaction."

"Naughty." She said as she playfully poked your sides. "Well, hope you're not tired for real, darling."

"Why's that?" You asked as if you didn't already know.

"Because," She paused, leaving a couple of love bites on your neck. "I have plans for the rest of the night with you but they don't involve sleeping."

You chuckled and pulled her closer.

"I like the sound of that."

"Good." She said as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss, planning to cherish every loving and passionate minute spent with you tonight.