You lose your job

As soon as you got inside your car you broke down. Your boss just fired you and you didn't even know what you did wrong. You've worked so hard and you've never slacked off or missed many days of work unless you were really sick. You worked your ass off for that company and he fired you, just like that.

Once you were able to stop crying you drove home, a tear falling from your eye here and there but you wiped it away and kept going until you pulled in the driveway and broke down again.

You grabbed your bag and stormed inside the house making Miley jump. She had just gotten home from the studio an hour or so ago. your puppy was on her lap but ran right over to you when she saw you were upset. Miley got up too, walking towards you and pulling you in for a hug. She let you cry into her sweater for a few seconds before walking back to the couch and pulling you on top of her.

"Shh y/n. What happened?" You sobbed as you thought back to your boss's words. "He fired me. I lost my job. I'm sorry Miley." She hushed you and ran her fingers across your back. "Why are you sorry?" You continued to sob for a moment before managing to speak again. "I don't know. I feel like I've let you down."

Miley put her hand under your chin and lifted it up so you'd look at her. "Y/n listen to me. You did not let me down. You never ever let me down, angel. I'm so sorry you lost your job, I know how much you loved working there. But I know you. I know how hardworking you are. You'll find something else, something better."

Miley finished by wiping the tears from your cheeks. "Really?" She nodded and kissed the corner of your lips. "Oh absolutely. I know you y/n and I believe in you. Just take a couple weeks to yourself and then you can put yourself back out there. It won't take you long to find something, I know it." You leaned forward and pressed your lips to hers, smiling into the kiss when she moved her hands to your cheeks. "Thank you for always believing in me. I love you."

Miley smiled at you before kissing you again. "Love you so much more." She whispered against your lips. You knew she was right. everything would be okay, especially with Miley by your side supporting you and cheering you on, always.