Telling the world about your relationship

You and Miley had been secretly dating for about 2 months now. You weren't sure how you felt about being in the public eye quite yet and Miley respected that.

Neither of you posted about your relationship or each other and every date was private, neither of you going out together. But you sat Miley down the other day and told her that whenever she wanted to, she could talk publicly about your relationship and confirm that you two were together.

She was talking to Jimmy Kimmel tonight and she double checked with you to make sure that you were absolutely positive before she told the world you were dating. "So Miley, how are you tonight?"
"I'm great! Yeah, doing really good."

"That's great! You seem really happy!" "I am!" " What about, anything in particular?" "Yeah I mean the upcoming tour, my new album and uh, my girlfriend." The audience cheered loudly making Miley laugh. "Your girlfriend?" "Yeah! Her name is y/n. We've been dating for 2 months and yeah, she's awesome." "Wow. That's great. Good for you!" "Thank you!" "So I have the scoop on that. Please tell me you'll be posting about her on instagram and stuff now that everyone knows!"

"Um maybe. Look she's kinda scared about being in the public eye which I totally understand. She has an Instagram but it's on private. She's a very private person which I love because I like being private about my relationships the best I can so yeah, I don't know really. Maybe one day but for now I think we'll stay private."

She giggled and smiled, happy that she could talk about you publicly now but understood that you wanted to stay out of the public eye, she just wanted to be with you.