speechless

You straightened out your dress and applied the last of your makeup before you took one last look in the mirror.

Tonight is the first event you'll be attending with Miley. Usually, you don't go to these things. You try to stay out of the spotlight since you're shyer and really laidback.

But since your relationship with Miley became public just a few weeks ago a lot in your life has changed and it was just a matter of time before she was gonna ask you to tag along.

You heard Miley yell for you and you carefully fixed your hair one last time before walking out the door and downstairs to where Miley was.

She had her back turned to you. She was texting someone on her phone but when she saw you from the corner of her eye she put her phone in her clutch.

She cleared her throat and had a smile on her face, but it fell slowly as she looked at you. Her eyes raked over your body. The dress you had gotten looked so beautiful on you. She was truly speechless and she couldn't take her eyes off of you.

"Miley?"

She realized she had been off daydreaming when you snapped your fingers to get her attention. She licked her lips, eyes focused on you. "Do I look okay? It's the first time I've ever gone to one of these things and I wanna look good."

She stood there for a second just admiring how amazing you looked before she took a few steps closer to you and took your hand in hers, lacing your fingers together with a smile. "You look so stunning. Seriously, y/n, you look incredible. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be the envy of everyone there."

You blushed at her words and lowered your head to try to hide it but Miley grabbed your chin. You could see the look of love in her eyes. She was being honest and sincere when she was complimenting you and that only made you feel better about yourself.

"You're just gorgeous." She said, slowly leaning in to kiss you. But the sound of a horn honking loudly caused you both to jump and pull back. "It's time for us to go." You smiled and went to walk away but Miley grabbed your hand. "Kiss me first,"

"How could I say no?" You said as you kissed her, lips pressed to hers in a loving and sweet kiss until you pulled back a few seconds later.

You could feel her staring at you as you walked out the door to the car, but you had a feeling you'd be feeling her staring at you all night.