You're sick

You've been up since early this morning feeling sick to your stomach. You feel nauseous and your stomach has been aching constantly with nothing seeming to make you feel better. Miley was obviously concerned about you, waiting on you and getting whatever you needed in a heartbeat.

You kept rolling around on the bed as sweat rolled down your body. Your fever was getting higher and you were starting to feel sicker than you did earlier. Miley was next to you, rubbing your stomach when she could to try to bring you even just a little bit of relief.

But it seemed as though nothing was helping and it was only getting worse. "Do you want me to take you to the emergency room y/n?" You shook your head but when you did you felt the sick feeling reach your throat and before you knew it, your head was hanging over the bucket on the floor as you proceeded to get sick.

Miley leaped out of the bed and rushed over to you, sitting on the floor in front of you as she held your hair back with one hand and rubbed your back with the other. "Shh it's okay, you're okay. Let it all out. I'm here babe." You felt disgusting, desperately wishing you could just feel better already.

You stopped a few minutes later and started to dry heave making Miley worry even more. "It's okay y/n, you're okay." She whispered softly and moved the hand that was rubbing your back up to wipe the tears from your eyes.

You rested your head on the pillows a minute or so later and tried to catch up your breath. Miley smoothed away the hair that was sticking to your forehead. "You okay?" You nodded your head but kept your eyes closed. "I feel a little better now." Miley smiled and ran her hand across your stomach. "That's good baby. You need anything?"

You opened your eyes and bit your lip. "Maybe some water?" Miley nodded and pressed a kiss to your temple before going downstairs to grab you a bottle of water. She came back upstairs a couple minutes later and handed you the bottle of water before climbing into bed next to you.

You took a couple sips of the water before placing it on the stand next to you and moving close to Miley, your head on her shoulder as her arms circled around you. "You okay?" You looked up at her and ran your thumb across her soft lips. "Yeah. Feeling better now." She kissed the top of your head.

"Good. Try to get some sleep." You nodded your head and closed your eyes, happily falling asleep wrapped up in her arms, feeling safe and content with Miley.