Jiper + Chenry- In the future

(A/N: Piper is a year younger than Jasper, Charlotte and Henry)

GENERAL
"Danielle Dunlop! Get back here right now!" A dirty blonde woman yelled as she chased her daughter around her house.

"Piper! Don't chase her or she'll be encouraged more!" Jasper stopped Piper from chasing their daughter.

"I need to get her ready for Faith's birthday party!" Piper argued.

"Just, let me handle this. Danielle Taylor Dunlop! Get your tiny butt back here or there will be no birthday party!" Jasper shouted as Danielle ran straight back to her parents.

"Thank you Jasp." Piper kissed her husband's cheek.

"Time for the party!" Jasper yelled in excitement as he got Danielle packed.

Piper took Danielle out to the car as Jasper got everything packed. Once they arrived at the Man's Nest, they got out and Danielle went to look for her friend.

"Faith!" She shouted as she hugged her best friend.

"Hey! No fair! Don't I get a hug?" A small boy ran up to the pair.

"Eww! Hugging you would be gross, Alex!" Danielle ran away with her friend in disgust.

"Mom! Danielle called me gross!" Alex ran up to his mom, who bent down to his level.

"Just go find your sister and your cousin." She smiled. She watched as Alex ran off.

"Do you think Danielle and Alex will ever get along, Hen?" Charlotte looked at her husband, worried.

"Who knows. Danielle's my niece. Knowing my sister, Danielle would've been raised to slightly despise her cousin." Henry smiled as they continued to drink their white wine.

FAITH
Danielle and I ran down to the storage room. Even though Ray told us not to go down here, it was the only place that Alex wouldn't come looking for us.

"Ray told us not to be down here!" Alex yelled as he spotted me.

"Shut up Alex!" Danielle yelled at him. As she searched the room, she accidentally pressed a button.

"Uh, what button did you just press?" I freaked out.

"I don't know, maybe-" Before Danielle could say anything else, she was pulled into the Time Portal, luckily grabbing onto the edge before being pulled in entirely. Unfortunately for Alex and I, we were sucked into the portal.

"Danielle!" I shouted before the time portal shut.

"AHHH!" I screamed before Alex and I landed somewhere we weren't familiar with.

HENRY (2017)
"CHARLOTTE! RAY! JASPER! PIPER! ANYONE!" I shouted as I stood in the storage room, watching two figures appear.

"What! What's going-" Before Charlotte could continue, two young children appeared.

"Whoa! Where are we?" The little girl looked around in awe.

"This is the Man Cave's storage room! My dad told me about this place!" The little boy replied, excited.

"W-Who are you?" Was Charlotte's first question.

"Well, I'm Alex and this is my sister Faith..." I smiled as Charlotte nudged me.

"Well, Alex, Faith, how about we get you up to the main room." Charlotte held the little girl's hand, while I held the little boy's hand. They both seemed to have light brown skin, a mix of Charlotte and I.

"Oh. Hey Henry, hey Charlotte, hey-" Before Ray finished, he noticed the two small children.

"-Uh, who are they?!" Ray freaked out.

"Their names are Alex and Faith. They came out of the Time Portal..." I was still confused.

Before I could explain anything else, Charlotte pulled me into the other room.

"H-Henry. I wanted to name my future daughter Faith." Charlotte whispered to me.

"That doesn't mean anything." I whispered back.

"Henry. Do they seem familiar to you?" Charlotte seemed worried.

"A little? I mean, their skin looks to be a mix of mine and yours..." I looked at her skin, then mine.

We walked back out into the main room, seeing Ray scanning the kids.

"Hey, Alex? Faith? What are your full names?" Charlotte asked, smiling at the kids.

"Alex Jake Hart and Faith Kris Hart..." Faith smiled.

"Hart? As in Henry Hart?" Charlotte looked at me.

"Yeah. Henry is our dad and Charlotte is our mom..." This shocked us.

"Y-You're our kids?" I looked at Charlotte.

"How old are you guys?" Ray looked at the two kids.

"I'm 4, and Faith turns 5 today!" Alex hugged his sister.

"What year do you guys come from?" Charlotte asked.

"2021." Faith smiled.

"So, if you come from the year 2021, that means...that in your time, I'm 21 and Charlotte's also 21. Wait, that means that in 3 years...you and I-" Charlotte quickly covered my mouth before I said what we were both thinking.

"Do you remember when we got married?" Charlotte asked Alex.

"You got married in 2020. Here's the proof." Alex handed me the photo of Charlotte and I's supposed wedding.

I flipped it over and read the date.

"Well, it does say 2020."

"Oh, I also have this one, from 2019." Faith hands me one, dated next year. Ray must have taken it, since it shows Charlotte and I hugging with Jasper and Piper in the background slightly. It was clearly intended to be a picture of Charlotte and I. I looked at what was written on the back.

2019.
I'll miss you Henry. Don't worry, I'll visit during college breaks.
XOXO
-Charlotte.

"Well. How would these two have these pictures if they weren't our kids?" Charlotte was convinced and so was I.

"We can always do a blood test!" Ray smiled.

"Uh, no! We are not blood testing our children!" I blurted out. Charlotte looked at me in a surprised way.