Jaele- Blurred lines

(A/N: Slightly mature)

GENERAL
Riele never imagined that whenever she wasn't needed by Mike, or in school, she'd be having secret hook-up sessions with her fellow co-star Jace Norman.

"J-Jace..." Riele caught the attention of the boy who had his lips sucking on her neck.

"Mm, yeah?" He asked as he lifted his head.

"Mike needs us soon!" Riele argued.

"We have plenty of time..." Jace ignored her comment as he continued to kiss her neck.

As he kissed her neck, he was pissed when his phone went off.

Sean: I'm on my way to your dressing room.

Jace: Whatever.

"Sean's on his way here. Positions..." Jace got up from his position, placing his phone on the vanity mirror, having the TikTok app open, as he got ready to record. As for Riele, she continued to sit on the couch, her scarf covering her neck, as she had noticed the 'love bite' that Jace had left her with. Luckily, it was undoubtedly cold within Jace's dressing room, and now that their little 'session' was over, Riele had felt colder. She watched as Sean entered the dressing room.

"Mike says he needs you on set." He looked at Jace before smiling at Riele.

Jace left the room, leaving Sean to sit next to Riele.

"So, why do you like being in here so much? I mean, it smells like deodorant every other day..." Sean gave Riele a weird look.

"Jace is like my brother. I love hanging out with him." Riele smiled, slightly grossed out that she described seeing Jace as her brother, even though less than 10 minutes ago, her tongue was roaming around his mouth.

Sean shortly left, leaving Riele to finally breathe. Ever since her escapades with Jace, her life has become more interesting.

Luckily, no one had suspected a thing. Jace had a system set up. If anyone was to come to his dressing room, they had to text him that they were coming, that way Jace and Riele could prevent any trouble from stirring up.

One thing Jace and Riele had never thought about was feelings. No, not feelings during the 'sessions' but the feelings that could develop as a result of the adventures they had found themselves caught up in.

Jace, on one hand, never had any feelings for Riele, that he knew of. They had been friends, let alone co-stars for nearly 6 years. They met each other at the end of 2013 and now, it's currently 2018. Jace has never had to kiss Riele on set, or in front of cameras. He had never even thought about her as more than a friend before, but after their 'almost kiss' as Charlotte and Henry, 3 times, he decided to make their relationship slightly better with the 'friends with benefits' rules. It made his life better, while making it simple to break off if at any time he or Riele felt uncomfortable.

Riele, on the other hand, had always felt something for Jace. At first, it was the brotherly love that she sees more with Sean than with Jace. After a few years, and 3 'almost kisses' Riele has thought about Jace, and less about his brotherly personality. She has always wondered what it would be like to date him, since his last relationship lasted 3 years. She figured that it would be cool, since Jace is hot, and has a toned body that she has seen once or twice while filming. When Jace offered her the 'friends with benefits' rule, she quickly accepted, hoping to get a glimpse into what it would be like to be romantic with Jace, although she was unsure how long it would last.

"Riele. We need you on set." Jace winked as he entered his dressing room, seeing Riele laying down on her phone.

"Ok." She smiled as she got up.

They walked to set, Jace holding Riele's script as she put her fake phone in her pocket.

"Ok. Riele, Jace, get in your positions..." Mike called out as he got behind the cameras, ready to shoot the scenes.

"This scene is only Riele and Jace. Quiet on set!" Mike yelled before we did the scene.

After 30 minutes, we had filmed the required scenes, getting ready to head back to Jace's dressing room.

"We really do have a blurred lines kinda relationship don't we?" Jace smiled as Riele looked at him holding her script.

"Yes. Yes we do." Riele nudged him before they walked down the long hallways, Jace starting to kiss her cheek and neck, making sure no-one was around before they locked his dressing room door behind them.