Chenry- A complicated future

(A/N: This story is set 2 months before Henry, Charlotte, Jasper and Bianca are supposed to graduate from high-school)

GENERAL
The last 2 weeks had been a blur for Charlotte. She had partied all through the first week, before the second week came along. She went to a part on Monday night, continued drinking on Tuesday, and had gone to another party on Wednesday. Thursday finally came around, and she was not planning to go to another party, since she had been feeling unwell.

Knowing that drinking was the cause of her illness, she spent the first half of the day at school, before planning to go home if she felt any signs of being severely unwell. Like she promised herself, she went home, feeling sick.
———
CHARLOTTE
Friday had finally arrived. I had been feeling sick for 95% of the week, and Henry could tell.

"Hey Charlotte." He smiled as we began our walk to school.

"Hey-" I could barely keep my eyes open. My body being sick didn't give me any chance to sleep last night.

"Do you need to go home? We can turn back." Henry smiled.

"No. Don't worry. This fresh air is helping." I smiled back.

After 15 minutes, Henry was gone to hang out with his girlfriend Bianca.

Henry and Bianca had started dating after Henry got his job working for Captain Man. He had managed to somehow keep it a secret from her without making her feel unloved. To this day, he has managed to keep Bianca as his girlfriend, and it's clear that they love each other.

As I slowly headed to class, I felt the sudden urge to vomit, but I didn't, luckily.

"Char? You ok?" Jasper gave me a concerned looked.

"I'm-I'm-" I barely finished my sentence before I fainted, Henry and Jasper catching me.

I found myself waking up in the Man Cave, Schwoz using the scanner up and down my body.

"Tell us what's wrong Shwoz." Ray saw that I was waking up.

"Well, I do not know how to say this..." Schwoz gripped the scanner in his hands.

"Just whisper it to me, and we'll do a game of Chinese whispers." Ray waited. Schwoz finally told him, and Ray's face dropped.

"No!" He was shocked.

"What. What's wrong with me?" I was confused.

Ray then told Piper and Jasper, who looked at me, then at Henry.

"SAY SOMETHING!" I shouted, watching as Jasper worriedly told Henry. His eyes went down to my stomach before he looked away.

"H-How? How is that even possible?" Henry turned to Schwoz.

"Well, you see, when a girl and boy-" Ray covered Schwoz' mouth before he could continue.

"What's going on?" My heart pounded.

Henry's hand shook as he told me what Jasper had told him.

"I-I'm pregnant?!" I freaked out.

"We have to deal with this! She's...you know, and I have a girlfriend! Oh shit. Bianca's gonna kill me if and when she finds out." Henry sat down, freaking out as much as I was.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Piper cheered. "I'd rather not have been one at 14 years old, but still! I'm gonna be an aunt!" Piper hugged me.

"I-I'm gonna be a mom...at 18 years old...2 moths before I graduate. I can't do this." I panicked.

"You can do this. You know why? Cause you've got me, Henry, Ray and Schwoz by your side." Jasper hugged me.

"I'm gonna be a good father to this baby, no matter what Bianca says." Henry kissed my forehead in a friendship way.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate this." I got everyone into a group hug, smiling.

After a few more hours, and a couple more tests with the actual pregnancy test involved, Schwoz confirmed that I was really pregnant and that Henry was the father.

"Henry. What are you gonna do about Bianca? If she finds out about the baby, and who the mother and father are, she's gonna kill you, then me!" I panicked.

"Why would she kill me, then you?" Henry was confused.

"Cause you cheated on her, and I'm the girl you cheated on her with!" I was about to pass out from annoyance.

"Look. I'll tell Bianca tomorrow. We're going out for dinner to celebrate our 4 year anniversary." Henry smiled.

"Is this gonna be how it is? I take care of our child while you live with and love Bianca? Cause it seems as if our future is only going to become more complicated." I paced, trying to breathe.

"I don't know. But what I do know, is I'm going to be apart of our baby's life, even if it means Bianca is too." Henry smiled, while I walked off, slightly upset.