Jiper- Memory change

(A/N: Piper is the same age as Jasper, Charlotte and Henry.)

GENERAL
"Is she going to be ok?" Henry asked as his sister laid on the floor, a pillow under her head, Charlotte panicking.

"Well, when she wakes up, we'll do some tests." Schwoz stood up, smiling at the worried boy.

"Why the hell would you aim the memory weapon at my sister man?!" Henry freaked out on Ray who was sitting down on the Man Couch.

"I've let too many people know our secret! First Charlotte, then Jasper, then the Game Shaker kids...and now your sister? Henry, it's a security risk." Henry was sick of Ray making this all about him.

Just in case you're confused about what's happened, let's rewind the clock to 30 minutes ago.
———
"AHHH-MY GOD! My brother is Kid Danger!" Piper freaked out at the sight of Henry in his uniform.

"No I'm not- I mean...no, he's not- I mean...no we're not. Who's your brother? He's probably awesome, but he's not me. You should leave." Henry was also panicking while trying to get his sister out of the Man Cave.

"And you must be Henry's boss from Junk 'N' Stuff!" Piper figured everything out.

"I sure am! You've got a smart sister Henry!" Ray was acting strangely calm about everything, until Henry noticed that he was backing away from the situation.

Sure enough, Ray returned with the memory weapon, getting close to erasing Piper's memory, until she pushed him away, causing the weapon to fly out of his hands and onto the floor, with a bang.

As the weapon hit the floor, the trigger was set off, resulting in a green beam hitting the side of Piper's head. Before long, she was stumbling back and forth before her legs gave out and Henry was the person catching her before any more damage was caused.
———
"W-What happened?" Piper asked as her eyes fluttered open, Henry, now out of uniform and back home, looked down at her worriedly.

"Uhm, you hit your head...and I brought you home?" Henry hoped his excuse would work.

"And who are you?" Piper was confused.

"Piper, it's me...your brother, Henry." Henry was seriously panicking now. His own sister didn't even recognise him. Ray was going to pay for everything.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but-" Before Piper continued, Jasper walked into the room, holding a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Thanks." Henry smiled at his friend.

"Hey Jasper...come here." Henry was extremely confused. Every interaction with Jasper would freak Piper out, and the fact that she asked him to get close to her, made Henry seriously consider his relationship with his sister.

"What's up?" He sat on the bed, somewhat further from Piper, just in case this was all just a prank that Piper was playing without knowing it.

"Why are you so far away? Come closer. I'm not gonna bite." She smiled sweetly, even freaking Jasper out. Not wanting to upset or anger the girl, Jasper moved closer, now sitting less than half an arms distance from Henry's sister.

Without hesitating, Piper's lips were on Jasper's.

Henry's eyes widened. His sister was kissing his best friend. She would rather burn in the seven corners of Hell, then kiss or even be within arms distance of Jasper, but she was currently battling Jasper's tongue for dominance.

"I-I'm gonna go." He spoke before taking a picture of the situation.

Racing directly to the Man Cave, he panicked.

"Hey, how's your sister?" Ray asked.

"Kissing my best friend." Henry didn't even hesitate to freak out.

"Haha. Nice joke. How is she really?" Ray slapped Henry's back before sitting down at the monitors.

"I'm not joking Ray." Henry swiped the picture on his phone upwards so the picture could now be seen on the screen.

"Holy mother of god. Your sister is French kissing...J-Jasper." Ray dry heaved when he said Jasper's name.

"WHY IS MY SISTER KISSING MY BEST FRIEND?!" Henry panicked.

"I think I know why..." Schwoz entered the room.

"Please. Tell me why." Henry faced Schwoz.

"I think...that when the memory weapon fell to the floor, the impact moved the wiring and other technological components within the weapon, making it so that the brain will only forget the bad things within memories when it's not fixed before use." Schwoz began, confusing Ray and Henry.

"Since the weapon fired a beam at your sister just as the wiring and technological components were moved, the weapon had more of a change than to be expected. I think that the weapon altered Piper's memory so that she'd forget everything, except her memories of Jasper from before she started to hate him..." His explanation confused Henry and Ray, before it clicked for Henry.

"I think I got it. So, the change within the weapon altered my sister's memory to forget everything about her life, except the times when her and Jasper actually got along, and those memories are causing Piper to feel an unexpected rush of love and admiration for Jasper?" Henry was looking for a confirmation.

"Basically...yeah. That's exactly it." Schwoz smiled, happy that someone finally understood him.

"Ahh jeez. How long will this last for?" Henry was concerned.

"Well, the weapon, before it changed, lasted forever, but who knows. Her memory could be like this for a couple of weeks, a month(s) or even multiple years. The worst, but also possible outcome, is that her brain and memory stays like this forever." Schwoz was giving a rather, bad but much needed estimation, since Henry wasn't liking the fact that his sister was going to possibly develop a loving relationship with her now former enemy.