Chenry- Baby Danger

GENERAL
4 weeks ago, Charlotte and Henry drunkenly had a one-night stand. They somehow remembered it and their relationship has improved. They've gone from being best-friends, to cuddle buddies. Since then, Henry has lost his powers due to a trap set by Rick Twitler and Henry has not been doing well.

CHARLOTTE
I had been down in the Man Cave for about an hour. I had felt sick, but not sick enough to stay home and rest.

"Hey, Char. What goes on?" Henry entered the Man Cave as Schwoz pulled out a machine that looked weird.

"Nothing much. I'm feeling a little sick today, but Jasper was roped into going on a camping trip with Sidney and Oliver, in which they are coming home tomorrow and Ray is at his currently at his cousin's wedding, in which he will also be coming home tomorrow." I caught Henry up on current events.

"Great. Look's like I'll have time to test to see if there is any chance that my powers will come back." Henry moved a few things out of the way before getting ready. Schwoz fired up the machine and smiled.

"Schpitz!" Schwoz yelled as a ball came flying out of the machine, hitting Henry hard in the shoulder.

"OW!" He yelled as Schwoz looked back at his pear-pad.

"You alright Henry?" I walked up to him, helping him stand up properly.

"I will be, if I ever get my powers back..." He groaned.

"Schpitz!" Schwoz shouted again, catching Henry off guard, but not too off guard to dodge the flying ball.

I saw the ball flying towards me and covered my face to try an avoid getting hit, but when I thought the ball would hit me, I looked through my hands to see the ball had fallen to the ground.

"Holey schwoz-amoley..." Schwoz raced over to me, holding me.

"How did you do that?" Henry was confused.

"Do what?" I was confused.

"Produce a green force-field barrier around yourself? That used to be my power!" Henry's eyes widened.

"I-I don't know..." I was concerned myself.

"I think I know how Charlotte did that..." Schwoz grabbed the x-ray wand, moving it up an down my body.

"So? What's going on Schwoz?" I asked, confused.

"According to my calculations...uh, how do I say this. You, Charlotte, will have a mini...you, in 9 months." My eyes widened, Henry still confused.

"What do you mean mini Charlotte?" Henry looked at me then at Schwoz.

"Am I going to have to slap a boy?" I looked at Henry who wasn't getting the message.

"Henry, remember 4 weeks ago when we had our little night out? Well, as a result of that night out, we'll have a baby to look after in 9 months!" I shouted at the boy.

"WHAT?!" Henry looked at me, then my stomach.

"That still doesn't explain why I produced a force-field barrier." I was confused.

"Well, since the baby was already created before Henry lost his powers, a remnant or in simpler terms, a piece of Henry's power was multiplied when the baby was conceived, meaning, even though Henry's powers are gone, the baby inside Charlotte still has some of Henry's power...and because the baby is inside of Charlotte, the baby's power has become Charlotte's power." Schwoz' explanation freaked me out.

"Will I keep some of the power after the baby is born?" I smiled a little bit.

"There is a 4% chance that you won't keep some of the power. So, to answer your question...yes. You will have kept some of the power after the baby is born." Schwoz smiled.

"Oh my god! I'm pregnant with your child Henry..." I smiled at Henry who looked just as happy.

"Looks like we have our own baby danger to worry about." He kissed my forehead.

"Wait...what about Ray or Jasper, or our families?" I pulled away from Henry's grip.

"What about them?" Henry was confused.

"Well, Ray and Jasper will be definitely shocked about our news, but what about your family and my parents. My parents won't be happy about their only daughter becoming a teen mother and I'm sure your parents won't like the idea of you becoming a teen father. I don't really know about Piper..." I freaked out.

"How about, we don't tell anyone until we feel comfortable, or until there is no way of hiding it?" Henry held me.

"I like that idea." I smiled.

"And Schwoz isn't going to even remotely mention anything about the baby, are you Schwoz?" Henry glared at the man.

"My lips are sealed." Schwoz smiled.