Henray- The secret gets out, Part 2

Dear Reader,

After Jasper revealed my secret to Ray, the one person I was hoping to keep it from until the right moment, Ray had been avoiding me. I tried to talk to him, but every call went to voicemail, every text was either delivered or left on read, every hologram call was answered by Schwoz or Charlotte and even when we were fighting as Kid Danger and Captain Man, he didn't really talk to me, unless he was discussing missions.

It's safe to say that I officially miss Ray and I want him to talk to me. Jasper would try to talk to me as much as I would try to talk to Ray.
———
"Henry! Talk to me!" Jasper knocked at my bedroom door, begging me to let him in.

"Go away Jasper!" I yelled at him.

Without any hesitation, Jasper opened my bedroom door, basically falling over.

"Henry...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for Ray to ignore you!" Jasper sat down on my bed.

"Jasper, there is no need to apologise because the damage has already been done! He isn't talking to me apart from missions and it's killing me. I love the man and our relationship has been ruined by my stupid secret." I curled up into a ball, crying as Jasper hugged me.

"If I had the power to see into the future and I had known that this is how Ray would've reacted, I would've kept my mouth shut." Jasper's admission made me smile a little bit.

"Henry! Can you come downstairs please?" My mom called from the living room. Wiping my eyes, Jasper followed me downstairs, being greeted by my mom who was dressed in a lovely floral dress.

"Hey mom. What goes on?" I smiled as Jasper walked behind me.

"Well, your sister went back to the JAM Session, since she acted out again, so tonight, we're gonna have a family/friend dinner to make Piper feel better. I'm making Lobster Balls and Jasper and Charlotte are invited!" She smiled at Jasper who had just become excited when he heard his name.

"Oh, and I was walking past your room 10 minutes ago and I heard some arguing. Is everything ok between you two?" I kept my mouth shut, Jasper smiling.

"Oh, everything's fine Mrs Hart. We were just arguing about a certain movie that we have different opinions on." Jasper made up a pretty good lie.

"Oh, well, Henry, why don't you start making the house a little cleaner, and maybe Jasper can come help me prepare dinner?" My mom suggested.

"Sounds good!" Jasper smiled as he followed my mom into the kitchen.
~~~~~~
Hours had passed since my mom told Jasper and I that we were having a family/Jasper and Charlotte dinner. Jasper had been helping my mom cook for hours, while I cleaned up most of the house, leaving Piper's room alone since she would kill me if she found out that I had been inside, let alone cleaned her room.

Charlotte arrived an hour ago, admiring my mom's cooking and making Jasper feel proud.

My dad arrived home from work and from picking up Piper, which means the dinner could get started.

As the dinner went along, the weather outside was getting worse, meaning I asked if Jasper could sleep over, and Piper asked if Charlotte could sleep over.

Things seemed to be going ok, until the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Piper asked, confused. It was way to wet, windy and thunderous for someone to be walking around Swellview.

"Henry, could you go answer that please?" I smiled as I got up from the table, walking over to see a pair of muscular arms soaked in water from the rain. I opened the front door, signalling the person to be quiet.

"Who is it Henry?" I sighed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I announced before shutting the front door.

"What are you doing here at 9'clock at night, while there's a thunderstorm?!" I was freaking out as I looked at Ray.

"Look. I'm sorry for everything. Ignoring your texts, your hologram calls, your normal calls...everything. I-I just, I was shocked. I didn't think that after all these years, you'd be the one to confess your feelings for me. Can you please forgive me?" Ray could barely look at me without looking guilty.

"I'll always forgive you Ray." I smiled at the soaked man who wore nothing but a tight t-shirt and jeans.

"And...I've been meaning to do something since you told me you were gay..." Ray stopped talking once he got closer to me.

All of a sudden, his lips were on mine. They were soft, but obviously soaking wet from the rain. His hands snaked their way around my waist as he pulled me closer.

I couldn't believe it. I, 19-year-old Henry Hart, was getting my first real kiss from the one person I had fallen deeply in love with, 3 years ago.

I continued to hold my hands around his neck as his rain soaked clothes began to cling to his body while also beginning to make my clothes wet as well. It was funny that I was kissing someone who was just slightly shorter than me.

"Well, Henry? What do you say to being my boyfriend?" Ray smiled at me.

"It would be my honour Ray Manchester." I kissed him a second time.

"OH MY GOD." Charlotte, Piper, my mom and my dad yelled in unison as they stood at the front door, having seen the entire kiss that Ray and I were sharing. I pulled away, Ray's hand reaching down to hold mine.

"Mom, Dad, Piper, Charlotte. I'm gay. I have been gay since I was 10 years old. I've been in love with Ray for 3 years and now that I'm 19 and out of high-school, my boss and I are officially dating." I announced as my mom covered her mouth, looking as if she was about to cry.

Piper, on the other hand, walked over to me, and hugged me and Ray at the same time.

"I'll support you guys no matter what." She whispered into our ears as she smiled. I hugged her back, happy that she was ok with everything. Charlotte also hugged us, showing her support. Jasper just smiled and nodded, having known about all of this already.

The look on my parents face, however, was less than perfect. I could tell that something was going to happen and my parents were not going to praise my choice.