Chenry- Not what she seems

GENRAL
17-year-old Henry Hart had it all. Great girlfriend. Amazing best friend. Best job in the world (being Captain Man's secret sidekick). He was even labelled as the hottest guy in school.

"Henry! Stop looking at her!" Henry's girlfriend Bianca slapped him gently.

Henry had been looking at Charlotte Page for a little over 2 days now. Something about her screamed "adventure!".

"Sorry. I was just wondering how someone could look so ugly." Henry snickered. He was actually thinking about what it would be like to spend a day with her.

17-year-old Charlotte Page has had it tough. Both her parents died from alcoholism and she was left in the care of her loving Aunt. Schooling hasn't been any easier. She's barely passing her classes and every time she was even close to Bianca, she finds herself getting into some sort of problem with the popular girl.

"I don't know where you got your looks, but I hope you kept the receipt." One of Bianca's friends smiled as she walked past Charlotte who was just eating her lunch.

"Yeah. Your clothes attract attention. Not to mention flies." Another girl laughed at Charlotte.

Getting up, Charlotte unfortunately had to walk past Bianca.

"Can I have your picture? I want to scare my sister." She laughed as Charlotte tried to steer clear of the rude girl.
———
It got to 5th period, Charlotte's worst subject...Drama. She sat down on one of the chairs in the auditorium as both Bianca and Henry entered the room. Ms Fae called everyone's attention, and everyone wasn't paying attention, before she brought up the next project.

"I have read the anonymous messages left in my office, and I have to agree. The boys in this class have no respect for their female counterparts. So, as of today, each boy in this class will spend a week with an ALREADY PICKED girl, living with them, to see how they live. It's similar to the 'walk a mile in my shoes' concept." She announced.

After a little more talk, the pairing began.

Bianca's face dropped when she heard he name of her male counterpart.

"Sidney will be living with Bianca." Charlotte smiled at the paring.

"Henry will be living with Charlotte." This caused Bianca to scream in outrage.
———
The day finally ended, Charlotte meeting Henry at the nearest fast food restaurant. She, unlike Henry, had her own car and licence.

"Shall we head to my place?" She looked at the bags he carried, then him.

"Sure." He was curious. The drive to her place lasted 15 minutes, with Henry's eyes widening when she pulled into a long driveway that lead to, what Henry imagined, would be a possibly $36 Million mansion that was on the outskirts of town.

"Holy shit." She parked her car, unlocking her front door to the most luxurious home he had ever seen, and he'd been to Bianca's house.

"This is my home." Charlotte smiled.

"How-you-how?" He was confused.

"Don't worry. When people look at me, then the house, they don't expect this. My grandfather owned a very prestigious and very well known jewellery company. When he died, my parents inherited the house and he had put in his will, that if my parents ever passed away unexpectedly, the house would immediately be owned by me, regardless of my age." Charlotte explained the situation.

"You don't live here all by yourself...do you?" Henry was concerned.

"Oh no. I have my aunt. She's out at work for the rest of the night." She smiled.

After a lot of explanations, Charlotte showed Henry to his room for the next week, before taking him on an extensive tour of the house, from the indoor pool that could fit 100 people and an outside pool that could fit 300 people, to the giant patio that could realistically hold a concert for 600 people. Henry was impressed with the persona that Charlotte showed to the world. Her home had everything. 2 pools and a spa, a gaming room the size of an 80's arcade, an indoor gym, a massive home theatre room with reclining seats, a kitchen that could be just a little smaller than the Swellview High cafeteria, and even 2 elevators that went up 3 stories.

"Henry...can you promise me something?" She stopped the conversation they were having as they passed the gaming room again.

"Sure." He smiled.

"You cannot tell anyone about this. The last thing I want is for Bianca to claim she wants to be my friend, only to use me because of my house and everything inside." Charlotte looked at him.

"Bianca will never know." Henry smiled as she smiled back.