Jarlotte- Revelation

(A/N: Slight language warning. *Literally one word*)

CHARLOTTE
Going down to the Man Cave every day had become a challenge for me. Why? Because Henry rejected me.

"H-Hey Hen? Can I tell you something? As long as you promise never to tell anyone." I walked up to the boy who sat on the Man Couch eating his pasta.

"Sure, Char. What's up?" He smiled, directing his attention to me.

"I-I like you...like more than a friend." I finally admitted.

"I'm sorry Char...but I see you as a sister..." He got up and left the Man Couch, leaving me devastated.

I hadn't seen Henry in nearly 6 hours and Jasper hadn't come into work yet. As I sat on the Man Couch, the one person who I didn't want to see showed up.

"Char? You ok? I haven't seen you for a while." Henry walked up to me, hoping to possibly cheer me up.

"Just leave me alone Henry..." I got up, running to the elevator, avoiding eye contact with the boy who sounded like he was guilty as he tried to talk to me.

Before long, I was in the elevator, rushing to get up to Junk 'N' Stuff. I exited the elevator, not noticing Jasper as he walked towards me.

"Char!" He snapped me out of my thoughts as he held me by my shoulders. I could barely speak.

"Oh no. You need a friend. What friend do you need? Gossip friend, Advice friend or Hug friend?" He asked as he continued to hold me. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"H-Hug friend." Without hesitating, he hugged me, wrapping his now, somewhat masculine arms around my small but taller body. His embrace just made me want to cry, which is exactly what I did.

"Char? Are you ok? What happened?" He sat me down, his left arm still around my shoulder.

"I-I just told my crush that I like him..." I sobbed.

"Hey...don't worry. You always have me." He laughed.

"W-What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Oh, I just meant that you always have me for comfort..." He smiled. As I looked into his eyes, I noticed a sparkle that I hadn't ever seen before.

"Has anyone ever told you about the sparkle in your eye?" I smiled.

"Char? Are you ok?" He seemed a little weirded out.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm saying. I think my emotions are messing with me..." I moved away, now having stopped crying.

"No...you're fine." He leaned in closer, and for the first time, I had felt the same way for Jasper that I had felt for Henry.

My lips touched his, a spark lighting up my heart as I pulled away.

"T-That was amazing." Jasper smiled.

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yeah. For my first kiss, that felt so good!" Jasper held my hand.

"I-I was your first kiss?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah. Henry's the only one of us who has kissed someone." He pointed that out.

"Well...you were my first kiss too." I smiled as I looked into his eyes.

"I liked it...like...a lot." Jasper's sentence was a little spaced, but it was cute. I kissed him again, his masculine arms wrapping around my body.

I couldn't believe it. I, Charlotte Page, was kissing my childhood friend of 8 years.

"J-Jasper...what does this make us?" I was confused.

"Well...whatever you want us to be." He hugged me, my head against his chest.

"How about we make this official?" I gestured between us.

"You, Charlotte Page, the smartest girl I know, wants to date me, Jasper Dunlop, one of the dumbest kids at our school?" He was shocked.

"Sidney and Oliver are the dumbest kids at our school." I reassured him.

"Are you sure? Your reputation will go down a whole lot if we date..." He frowned.

"Jasper, my reputation won't go down, since everyone knows that we're friends. Us dating won't make that worse..." He smiled at my admission.

"Last chance..." He seemed unsure.

"Jasper Dunlop, I'd be the luckiest girl in Swellview to date you..." I kissed him again as he held me tighter, smiling.

"Holy shit." I was shocked to see Henry standing near the entrance to the back of the store, his eyes going up and down as he saw Jasper's muscular arms wrapped lovingly around my waist.