Adult Time

This day started off like an ordinary day for Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. The students of the said class gathered in their classroom and took their seats, waiting for their octopus teacher to arrive in the classroom.

It wasn't long before the entrance to the classroom was opened Karasuma stepped into the classroom and was followed by Koro-sensei who was wearing his human disguise which consisted of a fake wig, fake nose, and change of skin colour to make it look more human. Much to everyone's suprise, another person entered the classroom right after Koro-sensei. It was a woman with wavy blond hair.

There was one thing about this woman that the entire class was weirded out about. That thing was the fact that she was all over Koro-sensei, hugging his arm as if she was in love with him.

"Now, allow me to introduce your new English teacher." Karasuma began, now facing the entire class as all of the students had their eyes set on the blond haired woman.

"My name is Irina Jelavić!" The woman introduced herself, happily, "It's wonderful to meet you all!"

"What a knock out!" Maehara thought to himself.

"What knockers!" Okajima thought, almost getting a nosebleed at the view of his new English teacher.

"Does anybody else here think it's weird she's all over Koro-sensei?" Kataoka whispered to her classmates.

"A little bit, yeah." Nakamura replied to Kataoka's question.

"I've been asking myself why is she all over him ever since she stepped into the classroom." Y/N answered to Kataoka's question shorty after Nakamura gave her answer.

"One of our school goals is to give you authentic experience in foreign languages." Karasuma said to Koro-sensei, "I trust there'll be no objections to her taking over half of your English lessons?"

"No harm in that is there." Koro-sensei replied.

"We've got us one heck of a teacher." Kayano whispered to Nagisa, "What's more, she seems to really have a thing for Koro-sensei."

"Uh-huh." Nagisa nodded in agreement as he pulled out his notebook, "I might get some new hints for the assassination out of this."

The bluenette and his friends leaned forward to take a look how Koro-sensei was acting around Irina. The octopus turned his head to look down at Irina and it was just a few seconds before his face turned pink. His smile grew wider as two pink circles appeared on his cheeks. It was quite obvious for everyone to say what this expression meant.

"He's just plain smitten." Maehara whispered.

"From the way he is looking at her, I think it's quite easy to say that he is into humans." Y/N remarked.

Kayano nodded in agreement, "There's no mistaking that face."

"Note." Nagisa wrote down in his notebook, "He blushes like a human."

Koro-sensei's weakness number 5: Boobs

Irina sighed dreamily as she looked up at Koro-sensei, "The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills. Your strange floppy limbs. Why you're so positively captivating."

Koro-sensei chuckled, "How embarrasing!"

"Don't fall for it, Koro-sensei!" Okano exclaimed in her head.

Nakamura lowered her head, thinking to herself, "No woman finds those things attractive!"

There was one thing the students of 3-E had to agree about. They all failed to believe that Irina was just an ordnary teacher. They were not that dense. They knew that something must have been off about her because any teacher coming to this class at this time had a fairly high possibility of being not an ordinary teacher