Transfer Student Time Part 2

Words couldn't describe how tired and sleepy Y/N was feeling as he proceeded to make his way towards his school building. He couldn't remember the last time when he was this tired when he was making his way up the mountain. It was probably during his first days in E Class when he was still getting used to the long walk up the mountain. He could only blame himself for this state, though. He shouldn't have stayed up this long watching a TV show with Ritsu. The weather which was quite rainy today wasn't making his journey to his school building any better.

The exchange student had his eyes set on his phone which he was holding in front of him as he was in the middle of having a message conversation with Samantha, which was mostly about him starting to watch Supernatural yesterday. He was telling her about this, because she was the one who recommended this show to him in the first place.

Of course, he cut the part with Ritsu off from his explanation, when he told her about this, because what was he supposed to tell her? That he was watching this show with a classmate of his that happened to be an AI?

Samantha Fairbanks: I'm glad to hear you decided to finally give this show a chance. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Y/N L/N: I'm glad to hear that it makes you happy :)

Samantha Fairbanks: What made you decide to watch the first episodes of this show? It took you a while to finally give it a shot.

Y/N L/N: I just figured out it would be the best time to finally start it. After all, you didn't start watching too long to watch Breaking Bad, after I recommended it to you.

Samantha Fairbanks: How many episodes did you watched?

Y/N L/N: Six.

Samantha Fairbanks: Six? Jeez, did you got any sleep last night?

Y/N L/N: No and I feel like a dead body because of it.

Samantha Fairbanks: xD

Samantha Fairbanks: It reminds me of the time when all seven of us had a movie night at Brian's a few months before you left to Japan.

Y/N L/N: I remember it too. We didn't end up getting any proper sleep and immediately regretted having this movie night the day after. We got some nice pictures to tease Brian and Jadis out of it, though.

Samantha Fairbanks: Yeah. Showing them the pictures of them cuddling each other as if they were cats reminded me of the times when they weren't together and teasing them was easier.

Samantha Fairbanks: Back to the topic of Supernatural, I guess you like the show so far since you watched six episodes in one sitting?

Y/N L/N: Yes. I like it so far. It started off with a bang, with their mom and Sam's girlfriend getting burned alive by the same thing. It got me wondering what will happen in the next seasons.

Samantha Fairbanks: Trust me, what happened in the first episode is nothing compared to what these two poor bastards will go through in the entire show.

Y/N L/N: Should I be afraid, then?

Samantha Fairbanks: Yes. A lot of "I hate this show" moments are ahead of you. I won't spoil anything to you, though, because I'm not that kind of person.

Y/N L/N: Good. People who spoil things to the other people for their own amusement are just the worst.

Samantha Fairbanks: Exactly.