L and R Time

It have been another day of school and the students of E Class were in the middle of another English class with Bitch-sensei who this time was teaching them how to pronounce english words correctly. The blond haired woman was standing in front of their students, with her back facing them as she was writing something down on the blackboard.

She turned around to look at her students once she was done with writing on the blackboard and spoke up to them in English, "Oh, sexy guy. It's a miracle. What? Really?" Her students watched her silently, already used to the words Bitch-sensei was using during her classes. The blond haired woman continued her lecture as she raised on finger in the air, switching back to Japanese, "Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple. I'm sure you all know someone who says nothing but phrases such as "like, so awesome". One way to say this in English is with the world "really"." She turned to look at Kimura, "Kimura, you try."

Kimura tensed up, sweating slightly, "R-Really."

"Nope." Bitch-sensei said as she made an X symbol with her fingers, "Your L's and R's are a mess. The Japanese tend to have a hard time telling the two apart. I can still understand you, but it feels wrong." She shifted her gaze from Kimura towards Y/N, "Y/N. Show him how to pronounce this word correctly."

"Really." Y/N said. Bitch-sensei often asked him during her classes to pronounce the English words his classmates were having trouble pronouncing. She started doing it a few days after she started teaching them English. The day when she started doing this was also the day when he had his very first kiss. Needless to say, it wasn't how he was imagining it to happen when he was younger.

"See?" Bitch-sensei shifted her gaze back towards Kimura, "Now try to do it again."

"Really." Kimura said as he tensed up again.

"A bit better, but you're still having trouble with L's and R's." Bitch-sense told Kimura. She turned to look at the class and continued her lecture from earlier, "Don't run from your weakness. Overcome them! To that end, I'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on and if you screw up your L's and R's, I'll punish you with a French kiss in public."

----

The sun was slowly disappearing from the horizon as the school day has come to an end. The students of E Class were starting to head down their mountain, with the intention of getting back to their homes, or dorms in Y/N's case. The teachers of the said class stayed in the school building, all three of them being inside the staffroom at the moment.

Bitch-sensei groaned as she practically collapsed onto her chair in the staffroom, "Man, class is such a pain."

Karasuma looked up from his work, "The students seem to like your lesson, though."

"Am I supposed to be proud of that? I'm an assassin!" Bitch-sensei argued as she looked at Karasuma, "I'm stuck here trying to kill that octopus, and speaking of which..." She pointed at a pink faced Koro-sensei who was standing next to her. The octopus was sipping from a cup of tea, looking down at her tits, "If he doesn't stop staring at my boobs, it might happen sooner than he thinks!"

"I do admire your real-life lessons drawn from experience." Koro-sensei told her, not taking his eyes off her boobs, "Truly exemplary!"

"Shut up!" Bitch-sensei screamed as she pulled out her knife. She started swinging it around, trying to slash Koro-sensei, but it was no use as he easily dodged her swings, chuckling as he did so.

"Calm down." Karasuma said as he got up from his seat, "He's just that kind of target."

"Shit." Bitch-sensei cursed as she was disarmed. She got up from her chair and began making her way towards the exit from the staffroom, "I won't stand for this!"