Island Time

It was a sunny afternoon in Japan. Y/N had met up with Nagisa, Sugino and surprisingly Maehara on the path leading up the mountain where their school building was located and went into the forest with them to look for bugs they could sell to earn some extra money for their upcoming trip to Okinawa. As of now, he and his classmates were in the forest near their school building.

"Wow!" Sugino exclaimed as he set his eyes on tree tree in front of him, allowing himself to take a good look at the group of bugs on it, "Just look at'em all!"

"Um, remind me again. What are we doing here?" Nagisa asked, holding an empty box for the bugs as Y/N nodded in agreement while Sugino picked up one of the beetles from the tree.

Sugino put his other hand on the back of his head and smiled sheepishly as he turned around to look at Nagisa and Y/N, "Well...I don't want everyone to see me out catching bugs at my age." He held up the bug out for them to see, "I'm a city boy—I've always wanted to do this. And Karma happened to point me to a tree with some good bugs on it." He turned around to where Maehara was leaning against a tree, "I didn't expect you to come, Maehara. Never pegged you as an insect fan."

Maehara smiled, turning around to look at him, "Our next assassination'll be at that island resort, right?" He held up a finger, "Wouldn't you say we're missing a little something?"

"Like what?" Sugino replied.

"MONEY!" Maehara exclaimed as Yen signs appeared in his eyes.

"Money?" Y/N asked, "Isn't our school paying for most of the stuff?"

"Put more thought into it Y/N. You need buying power if you're gonna snag yourself a swimsuit babe!" Maehara explained as he pointed at the bug in Sugino's hand, "That runt won't do the trick...but a giant stag beetle?" He smile turned into a smirk, "Those island babes'll net you ten of thousands of yen! Auction 'em off online for major cashole—we'll make at least enough to cover a fancy dinner and a place to chill out!"

Sugino, Y/N and Nagisa looked at Maehara warily as Maehara walked past them and sped off into the forest with the intention of finding himself a bug that could earn him a lot of money by selling it online.

"He knows the meaning of our trip is to assassinate Koro-sensei, right?" Y/N asked.

"I think he's forgotten what this trip's all about," Sugino stated.

Nagisa smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, not exactly a fifteen-year-old's vacation plans."

"That won't work!" A familiar voice of a certain classmate of his made Maehara stop dead in his tracks. He looked up in the direction of the voice and saw Kurahashi sitting on a tree branch above him. She smiled down at him, "Giant stag beetles? Those are old news."

"Kurahashi?" Maehara seemed suprised to see her up there.

"Morning!" Kurahashi smiled brightly at Maehara, Y/N, Nagisa and Sugino, "You're all here to scrape up some spending money too, huh?"

"Hey, what do you mean stag beetles are old news?" Sugino asked as he walked over to them with Nagisa and Y/N.

"Well..." Kurahashi began her explanation as she climbed down the tree, "I guess they were super pricey right around when we were born. But today's artificial breeding have saturated the market, bringing their prices way down."

"The Great Stag Beetle Crash!" Maehara looked horrified, feeling how all the hope he had within him was slashed upon receiving this information from Kurahashi as Kurahashi smiled at him, "I thought one beetle would about pay for one babe!"

"No way." Kurahashi waved her hand back and forth, "These days babes are way more expensive."

"You sure know a lot about this." Y/N looked impressed by the amount of knowledge Kurahashi had about this topic.