Kaede Time

Students of class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School were gathered in their classroom and have taken their seats, except for Kayano as she was the reason why all of them were in their classroom in the first place. She came up with an idea on how they could try to assassinate Koro-sensei and was more than eager to share her idea with her classmates. The green haired girl was standing in front of her classmates, behind Koro-sensei's desk as she wanted to make sure all of her classmates had their eyes on her.

"What brings us together here today on a school break, no less?" She announced to her classmates, "Is the nation's current egg glut in which the excess eggs, rather than being sent to market, are being discarded in bulk."

"Oh, yeah!" Isogai spoke up, having heard of this before, "I heard about that on the news. What a waste!"

"Right!" Kayano nodded, "So I came up with a plan." She grinned as she held up a file titled 'My Plan' for her classmates to see, "To salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Koro-sensei!"

"Whoa!" The class gasped, looking at her in surprise.

"What, kill him with eggs?" Nakamura asked.

Y/N looked at Kayano with an interested look on his face, trying to figure out what Kayano had in her mind, "How are we going to do that? Are we going to put a trap in some food made of eggs or something like that?"

Kayano looked at him and smiled, "Precisely, Y/N."

"Bah!" Terasaka scoffed, tossing some pellets up and down in his hand, "So you cook up a dish, toss in some of these babies? Like he won't see right through that?"

"I gave it a little more thought than that." Kayano smiled at him and looked to the side where Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were standing right now, "The first steps are already in place, thanks to Karasuma-sensei."

Karasuma looked at her and gave him his confirmation, "Yes, everything's already set up in the yard..."

"To the yard, everyone!" Kayano declared to her classmates as soon as she heard confirmation from her teacher.

Karasuma smirked in amusement as he continued to stare at Kayano, "Honestly. These kids come up with the craziest things."

Wondering what Kayano had in her mind when it came to preparing a trap for Koro-sensei which included eggs, the students got themselves off their seats and followed Kayano out of their classroom. The students made their way outside and it didn't took them long to notice something new on the yard. The students gasped when they saw the giant dome-shaped mould in the middle of the yard.

"This mould...and those eggs...don't tell me..." Kanzaki exclaim in shock.

"Yep! We're going to make one enormous pudding!" Kayano turned around to face her classmates and smiled, "I call it...Operation Pudding Popper!"

"Operation Pudding Popper?" Nagisa repeated, his eyes not leaving the massive machine in front of him and his classmates, "Koro-sensei does have a sweet tooth..."

"That's the understatement of the century, Nagisa." Y/N stated, "Koro-sensei is a living definition of a person with a sweet tooth."

"About that! I've already obtained a crucial confession!" Kayano said, making sure all of her classmates had their eyes on her again and explained to them how she once talked with Koro-sensei and how their teacher displayed interest in digging into a pudding larger than him. After finished her explanation, she turned around to face the equipment, grinning widely with stars in her eyes, "Let's make his impossible dream come true! Frankly, I'd like to eat some too!"

Nagisa smiled sheepishly, ""Uh..."

"How are we going to do that?" Kurahashi asked.

"We'll embed bombs and Anti-sensei BB's in the base of the giant pudding." Kayano explained, "When he gets to the bottom of the thing the bomb will explode, hopefully assassinating him in the process..."