Itona Horibe Time

Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka tensed up a little and stepped out of their hiding place and moved towards the cage made of the white sheets their teacher was trapped as Itona attacked Koro-sensei with his altered tentacles, continuing to descend down from the sky towards him. The white sheets of the cage started to slightly move, meaning Koro-sensei was constantly moving around to Itona's attacks.

"First we make drastic changes to the field." Shiro said, staying in his place as Koro-sensei's students stopped behind him, "Then we attack Easier to confine him first, then strike." He looked over his shoulder at the students, "I've taken a page from your tactics, you see."

"Shiro!" Terasaka called out as he took one step towards the white clothed man, "So you were behind this?"

Y/N facepalmed, "I feel so stupid for not even considering him. Only someone who has access to our school building could have done this..."

"Exactly." Shiro confirmed as he turned to look at the cage in front of him again, "Once that creature starts losing his students' trust. His movements grow panicked. Even if things seem a little off somehow, he'll dive right in, the fool."

"Dammit! That's our kill!" Terasaka shouted angrily.

"Why do you always play so dirty?" Fuwa asked with an angered look on her face, with her classmates looking just as angry.

"It's called 'being an adult'." Shiro pointed out, "What Itona has on his tentacles there are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-Sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will continue to take damage. Seems that's not enough to finish him off, though."

Koro-sensei flew up, trying to leave the cage as one of Itona's leveled up tentacles wrapped itself around him, "I won, brother. By killing you, I'm solving just one problem:" Itona held Koro-sensei above the cage before smashing him to the floor inside the cage, "I'm proving..." He prepared himself to attack the octopus again, "My strength!"

All of his tentacles moved towards Koro-sensei with a massive speed, intending to stab the octopus and finish him off once and for all. Koro-sensei looked up at the tentacles heading his way and quickly dodged them, yodeling. Itona looked down at him with a suprised look on his face. This expression didn't last long, though as it was quickly replaced by frustation. He glared down at Koro-sensei as he continued to attack him.

"Yes, very well done, Itona!" Koro-sensei praised Itona as he easily dodged each one of his attacks, "If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me." Itona paused his assault. Koro-sensei didn't stop, though. The octopus kept moving around as if he was still dodging, "But your attack pattern is a simple one. No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight I can see and adapt to your patterns."

"No way. It's not possible!" Itona shouted, his eyes glowing yellow as he made a fast and direct attack. At first, it seemed like he had finally managed to hit his target. He was quickly proven to be wrong about this matter, though.

"Itona." Koro-sensei called out for his student, making him gasp in shock as he stopped Itona's tentacles with his ninja costume, "I study too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day?"

Itona once again gasped, "Uh?"

"Now, let's get rid of this dangerous cloth cage." Koro-sensei continued as he released Itona's tentacles from his grasp, "Experiencing my Absolute Defence Form over summer vacation taught me yet another skill." He wrapped all his tentacles in a ball in front of himself, almost as if he was praying. The ball started to grow bigger the longer he kept his tentacles wrapped int oit, "Compressing not my whole body, but a portion of my tentacles..." The ball shone with white light after it grew to a certain point, "To release a burst of energy."