Action Time

Everyone in the floating chapel was silent as the students were slowly preparing themselves to put their most ambitious assassination plan, yet into action. Koro-sensei remained in his seat, waiting for his students to make their move.

"Now, then." Koro-sensei said, "What on Earth are you going to do, hmm?"

"First, you'll be enjoying a video Mimura put together." Isogai smiled and gestured towards Mimura who was standing next to the TV. The student in question smiled and lifted up the remote to show it to Koro-sensei, "Then 8 top testers will destroy your tentacles as agreed." Terasaka, Muramatsu, Yoshida, and Hazama grinned as they held up their pistols in ready, "That'll be the signal for us all to jump in and begin the assassination," Nakamura and Y/N smirked as Okuda held her gun with a nervous look on her face, "Does that sound all right, Koro-sensei?"

Koro-sensei snickered, "More than all right."

Sugaya patted Kouki on the shoulder, "Thanks for setting this up, Mimura."

"It was hard work—I was editing all through dinner." Kouki smiled sheepishly.

"This chapel is surrounded by ocean." Koro-sensei thought to himself as began to think of a way to escape this assassination attempt without getting harmed in the process, "And there's a chance the walls and windows are treated with anti-me substance. Escape is too risky." His grin became mischievous when those thoughts flew through his head, "I suppose I'll just have to dodge everything in here..."

"Koro-sensei." A familiar voice brought Koro-sensei out of his thoughts. He looked down and saw a slightly nervous Nagisa, "I have to pat you down first." Nagisa began searching through Koro-sensei as Koro-sensei allowed his student to search through him, "We may be surrounded by water, but if you smuggled in that swimsuit, you'd still be able to get away."

"You're being so careful!" Koro-sensei praised his student for searching through him, sounding completely calm about this entire thing, "But I wouldn't pull such a dirty trick."

"This teacher can easily dodge my attacks even while I'm touching him, but..." Nagisa's eyes narrowed his at his teacher, "...With all of us in on this."

After Nagisa finished searching through Koro-sensei, the octopus sat down on the bench in front of the TV and made himself comfortable on it, "Are you ready?" His smile darkened as his tone became more serious, "No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

"Here we go, Koro-sensei." Okajima turned off the lights as Y/N, Isogai, Nakamura, Okuda, Terasaka, Hazama, Yoshida and Muramatsu made themselves comfortable on the benches behind Koro-sense.

It was when the video started to play on the TV. The video began with an AC logo appearing on the screen with a voice whispering, "AC..."

"...Somewhere in Tokyo: Kunugigaoka Junior high, Class 3-E." Kouki began to narrate a few seconds later, "As it happens, their teacher is also their assassination target..."

As the video continued to play and a few of his students came out of the chapel, Koro-sensei slowly started to get a better understanding of his surroundings in order to make coming up with the escape plan easier for him, "People are going in and out of this chapel in the dark behind me. That would conceal the number of people and their positions." He kept his eyes on the screen as those words flew through his head, "But you underestimate me. I can tell two students' smells that are missing. From that direction, I can tell smell the E Class's top snipers." He focused his attention on the forest far in the distance, "Hayami and Chiba."

"This video really is well done!" He praised Kouki as Kouki smiled, his arms crossed. It was when the scene was change and the video now showed Kouki, Maehara and Okajima standing together inside the classroom, "You edited and narrated this, Mimura? Nice camera blocking. The viewer is sucked in and..."