Spinning Time

A little over a week had passed since Itona had finally joined E Class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School and the students of the said class were in their classroom right now, going through another lecture from Koro-sensei on the subject this particular class was centered about. The school bell eventually rung, signalling the end of the class and the students immediately started packing their school equipment into their bags, readying themselves to head home.

"All right, class. I'll see you tomorrow." Koro-sensei offered his goodbyes to his students as he walked over to the window and slid it open, "I finally got paid, so I'm heading out for some. Shanghai crab! Yi, er, san, go!"

"You could treat us some!" Kataoka shouted as Koro-sensei flied through the opened window, leaving the classroom and his students.

Maehara sighed, leaning his head on his desk, "Now that it's the second term, our work's getting a lot harder."

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement as he got up from his seat and picked up his backpack from the floor, "You can say that again."

Nagisa shifted his gaze between them, "Koro-sensei's really trying to get our grades up."

"That's nice and all, but I haven't picked up any girls in ages." Maehara replied as Nagisa chuckled awkwardly.

Y/N looked around the classroom and saw Itona working on something on his desk, "Hmm..."

Nagisa looked at him questioningly, "What is it?"

"What is Itona working on?" Y/N asked as he gestured towards Itona with his head. Nagisa and Maehara followed his example and looked at Itona. They saw him tinkering with a controller-like thing. The foreign boy walked over to Itona, followed by Maehara and Nagisa, "Hey, Itona. What are you doing?"

"Just what it looks like: an RC tank." Itona replied, keeping his attention on the controller.

Nagisa raised his brow, "Why?"

"I had an all-day cram session with that octopus yesterday. It stressed me out." Itona started his explanation, "He really ticked me off...so I'll use this to kill him." Nagisa and Y/N chuckled as Maehara leaned forward to take a better look at the tech, "Just like Terasaka's dumb face told me..."

Terasaka glared at him, "Eh?!"

"I can fail a hundred times. So I'll go kill him, expecting the worst." Itona finished what he was saying, ignoring the glare Terasaka had directed his way.

"Go kill him? You mean..." Nagisa started to say with an uncertain look on his face.

"B-But this thing..." Maehara cutt Nagisa off as the rest of the boys from their class started to gather around Itona and his tech, "It's, like, super-high tech!"

"Is this for real?" Sugaya asked.

Takebayashi leaned forward to take a better look at the camera lens, "This thing uses cell phone camera parts."

"Wow, Itona... You thought up these tweaks yourself?" Isogai asked with an impressed look on his face..

"I learned basic electronics at my old man's shop. Anybody could do it. Except Terasaka." Itona replied as Terasaka once again glared at him and raised his fist at him warningly. He picked up a tank he was working for the past few minutes and it set it down on the floor. His classmates watched in silence as the pressed something on the controller, causing the tank to start moving.

"This is so cool." Y/N said with a mixture of excitement and amazement on his face as his classmates watched with the same expressions on their faces. Itona narrowed his eyes and aimed at some cans, firing small bullets out of the cylinder.