Test Time

The bell rung at the old campus and another day of school has just begun for the students of 3-E. The students of the said class watched Koro-sensei who was standing in front of them, moving at his usual speed of Mach 20, creating many duplicates of himself. Each duplicate of Koro-sensei was wearing a headband, with the name of different school subject written on each of them.

"Now the class!" He exclaimed, "Shall we begin?!"

"Begin what exactly?" Most of his students questioned, looking at him with dumfounded expressions.

"The time has come for midterms!" Koro-sensei responded, "And that's why I've set aside this period, for my special supersonic exam cram class!"

"How is that going to work?" Y/N wanted to know. He quickly got his answer when one of Koro-sensei's duplicates appeared in front of him. The rest of Koro-sensei duplicates did the same thing and appeared in front of Y/N's classmates, making some of them gasp in suprise.

"That's how, Y/N!" Koro-sensei replied as Y/N looked up at the headband the duplicate in front of him was wearing, wanting to know what kind of school subject Koro-senseil with begin when it came to him.

It was math.

Y/N wasn't suprised to see this school subject written on his duplicate's headband, because it made sense for him that Koro-sensei decided to start with his worst subject. If there was one school subject that Y/N was never good at, no matter how much he studied for it during the times when he knew he should have repeat something to school, then it definitely was math.

"My afterimages can work with you one-one one!" Koro-sensei continued, "To provide you individually targeted revision for your worst subjects."

"This is dumb. He even switches his headband for each subject." Terasaka grumbled, gazing to his side, his head resting on his hand. He shifted his attention to Koro-sensei when his teacher appeared in front of him. He set his gaze the headband his teacher was wearing, quickly noticing that it wasn't related to any of the subjects and was instead related to Naruto, "Hey! Why do I get a Naruto one!?"

Koro-sensei's duplicates proceeded to move back and forth across the entire classroom as his students did whatever they could to keep up with his gibberish. It was when a few of the students let out gasps, with the rest of them sweatdropping when a dent appeared on the side of Koro-sensei's yellow face.

They quickly got their answer what was responsible for creating it when Koro-sensei exclaimed to Karma after dodging an attack from him, "No sneak assassinations, if you please, Karma! Dodging interferes with my ability to maintain steady images!"

Karma didn't respond to his teacher's scolding and remained silent. The delinquent had his Anti-Sensei knife raised in the air, sticking out his tongue, with his head turned away from his teacher.

"These afterimages are so fine and delicate." Nagisa said, looking up at the octopus as Koro-sensei's face returned to normal, the dent disppearing from it, "But doesn't it exhaust you to keep them all up?"

"No to worry." Koro-sensei assured the bluenette as one of his duplicates was resting outside, sunbathing on the beach chair, "I've got one resting outside."

"How's that supposed to help?" Nagisa asked as he titled his head to the side, looking through the window, slowly realizing where did sudden increase of Koro-sensei abilties came from. The octopus must have been preparing himself to the Earth a year from on. He shifted his attention back to this textbook and proceeded to listen Koro-sensei's explanation of the subjext, slowly starting to understand it.

"Now!" He heard Koro-sensei's duplicate on his left side say to Y/N, "Do you understand everything so far, Y/N?"

Y/N looked up at his teacher, trying to process everything in his head, before nodding his head. He understood everything Koro-sensei explained to him so far, "I do, sir."