Vision Time

It was a really hot morning in Japan today and no one was really suprised by this weather, considering the summer was nearing with big steps. Koro-sensei led his students through the forest, fanning himself with a mini Koro-sensei fan while his students followed behind. The students of E Class had all changed into blue suits. The boys wore blue jackets and blue shorts and the girls wore the same blue jackets but seemed to be wearing swimsuits underneath them.

"Phew!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, using a mini Koro-sensei fan to fan himself as he passed by a small caterpillar, "I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heatwave hits."

"So hot..." Sugino whined about the weather, walking behind his teacher, "Why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?"

"If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus." Came Ritsu's voice from Y/N's phone.

The familiar voice made Y/N's look down at his phone. Ritsu was displayed on it. She would actually be displayed on his phone pretty often as the two of them would often hang out after school. His AI friend wore the schools swimsuit, just like her classmates. Y/N wasn't exactly sure why she changed her appearence to it. He guessed that she wanted to be a part of the group or perharps it was something else.

Either way, he found it to be adorable.

"...But that's not in this direction, is it?" Ritsu questioned, looking at the boy holding the phone where she was displayed.

Y/N shook his head at her, "No."

"Hey, Nagisa." Karma called out for Nagisa, earning his friends attention as the two walked behind Y/N and Ritsu, "I hear you really did a number the other day. I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours."

Nagisa just smiled a sheepishly at Karma's words before glancing down at the ground, his sheepish smile vanishing from his lips. The method he had used against Takaoka might have worked against a human but hightly doubted it would be capable of doing any damage to Koro-sensei. The days were passing but he and his classmates couldn't think of a way to assassinate their teacher.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard Koro-sensei chuckle in front of him and his classmates. The octopus turned around to face his students and declared, "All right, we're here!" He moved the bushes away, revealing to his students what he had prepared for them, "Behold!"

The class gasped in shock once they realized why Koro-sensei had taken them to the forest in the first place. Their teacher had turned a clear water bank into a giant makeshift pool. Pool lines ran through the pool and a few toys and floats were split up around it.

"A pool I made specially just for E Class!" Koro-sensei announced, throwing his tentacles into the air.

The students let out loud cheers of joy. They took off their jackets and threw them away, before jumping into the pool. Splashes were all that could be heard in the area for the several seconds as all of them students jumped into the pool, one by one.

Y/N smiled to himself as he threw his blue jacket aside, leaving himself shirtless, before jumping into the pool. His smile only widened when he landed underwater, liking this way more than standing out in the sun. It was awesome whenever Koro-sensei did stuff like this for them. It just made him more awesome and harder to kill.

-----

The students from E Class proceeded to have their fun in the pool in any way they desired to. A few girls played with a beachball they found in the pool as a few of the guys were in the middle of a swimming competition in the part of of the pool with the pool lines to see who was the fastest swimmer among them while the others spent their time in their own way.