Pandemonium Time

After learning how they will have to make their way up to the hotel on the top of the mountain, the students continued to look up at their destination with nervousness mixed with seriousness.

"It's too dangerous." Karasuma voiced the second thoughts he had about this idea, glaring down at the Koro-sensei ball, "The ease in which he threatened us indicates that we're up against a real pro."

"Yes, perhaps it would be wisest to just hand me over." Koro-sensei replied as Karasuma continued to hesitate, "What do you think? It's up to all of you."

"But this is..." Yada sounded unsure about this entire thing.

"It's too hard..." Sugaya shared Yada's doubts about this matter.

Bitch-sensei turned around to look at Karasuma, "They'll plummet to their deaths before they reach the hotel."

Karasuma frowned, gritting his teeth as he lowered his gaze to the ground, "Nagisa, Kayano...I'm sorry but..." His words died in his throat before he could finish what he was saying as Isogai walked past him and started climbing up the mountain. He looked at him in suprise, "Ugh?"

"Well, I mean if the ledge is the problem that part's a piece of cake." Isogai stated as he continued to climb up the mountain with ease.

Okano was right behind him, "Especially compared to our usual training."

"Right." Rinka said, following them with Cbiba.

Karasuma and Bitch-sensei gasped in shock, watching their student climb up the mountain in shock as Koro-sensei chuckled.

"But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel, so Karasuma-sensei, it won't be easy but would you be our commander?" Isogai looked down at his teachers, smilling down at them as his classmates were already half-way up the cliff.

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka declared, clenching his fist as Karasuma remained shocked for a few more seconds, "You have a sixteen-member special forces unit at your command."

Bitch-sensei shifted her gaze from her students to the Koro-sensei ball, "Sixteen?"

Y/N cleared his throat, earning Bitch-sensei's attention as Ritsu spoke up from his phone, "Don't forget about me!"

"Now there's not much time!" Koro-sensei said.

Karasuma looked back at his students, hardening his gaze, "Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit!" His students smiled down at him, "Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target. You have three minutes to memorise the map, we begin at 21:50!"

The entire class raised their hands, determined to do whatever it takes to get the cure for their sick classmates, "Right!"

----

Y/N looked up, wanting to know how much climbing he had left as he and his classmates continued to climb up the cliff. He titled his head to the side for a second when Okano climbed past him in a blur as she climbed much faster than her classmates, leaving herself way ahead of everyone else.

"Good thing I'm not afraid of heights anymore." He shook his head, "Otherwise I would be useless right now."

"You were afraid of heights?" Sugaya asked, climbing next to the exchange student.

"Yeah. When I was younger." Y/N replied, "Luckilly I got over with and replaced it with another fear."

"Really?" Sugaya asked, "What kind?"