Summer Festival Time

The last day of the trip to the Okinawa island was slowly coming to an end as all of the students from E Class were gathered around their teacher. Koro-sensei called all of them for a meeting with him as he thought of the best way to to spend what time they have left on the island, not wanting the last day of his first and only trip to Okinawa with his students to be a boring one and was more than eager to share his idea with his students.

"A test of courage? Now?" Nagisa asked Koro-sensei.

"So that's why you wanted us here." Y/N added.

"Yes." Koro-sensei confirmed, flexing his tentacles, "What better activity for a midsummer night?"

"You just want to have some fun," Karma stated, sitting on the floor.

"Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in a shell the whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!" Koro-sensei reminded them about the time he spent in his Absolute Defense Form.

"A test of courage? Could be fun!" Maehara voiced his interest in Koro-sensei's idea.

Isogai nodded in agreement, "Right?"

"But I don't like scary stuff," Kurahashi said as Y/N, Sugino, Nagisa and Kayano turned to look at her.

Sugino waved his hand dismissively, "No sweat! Koro-sensei will be playing the ghosts."

"You know he can't be scary when he's trying to be scary." Y/N added.

Kurahashi looked at then with a relieved look on her face, "Oh, right!"

The students started to prepare themselves for the test courage right after and put themselves in pairs, a girl and a boy in each pair. Unfortunely for them, they remained unaware about Koro-sensei's true intentions. The octupus grinned widely as he watched the pairs his students formed, having "Matchmaking!" written at the back of his head decorated with two pink hearts.

-----

The test of courage started as soon as the class arrived at the place where the test would take place. This place turned out to be a cave somewhere on the beach. Koro-sensei gave each pair a flashlight and let them into the cave before entering the cave himself, intending to put him plan of getting the students closer to each other and perharps getting them to become something more than friends into action.

"Do you mind this kind of thing, Nagisa?" Kayano asked in a slightly fearful voice, walking through the cave with Nagisa as she held her gun in her hand.

Nagisa held a flash-light in one hand and a knife in another, leading Kayano through the cave. He looked over his shoulder at the green haired girl and smiled, "Well, scary stuff doesn't bother me, but I'm not much for jump scares. Koro-sensei's so fast, we could be in trouble if he really meant to scare us."

Kayano stopped in her tracks a moment later, having heard something in front of her and Nagisa, "Is that an Okinawa shamisen?"

An instrument sounded in front of Nagisa and Kayano shorty before three spheres of blue light appeared on the sides of the cave. It was when a green faced Koro-sensei with a moustache and a beard glued to his face appeared in their view. The octopus was dressed in a traditional outfit and was holding a shamisen as he seemingly floated forward above the ground.

"There he is!" Nagisa and Kayano screamed at the same time.

"This is a blood-drenched cave of tragedy..." Koro-sensei began reciting in a serious tone, "...Where Ryukyu royalty, defeated in battle, met a violent end..."

Koro-sensei didn't got finish what he was saying to Nagisa and Kayano as the octopus vanished from their view a second later, taking the blue light he had brought with himself.