Chapter 4: Publicity Couple To A Real One?

"Beep... Beep... Beep..."

My ears rang at the sound, "What the" I was about to throw that alarm to the other side of my room when I suddenly felt a body next to me. Holy shit.

I opened my eyes and I swear I could feel myself froze, Alejandro's arms were securely wrapped around my waist, and his face snuggled in my neck. Wait, what happened last night?! Am I naked? I checked under the sheets, thank God I was still in my bikini, this guy was shirtless and gave me a heart attack.

Wait, what happened last night?

Alejandro's Point Of View From Last Night

"You're lips taste like rum."

Camila whispers between my lips as she straddled me, "Camila," I breathed out as she starts kissing my neck, my hands on her ass, as hers stayed perfectly at my neck.

God, I wanted to kiss her back, and fuck her, yet I couldn't she's drunk, I barely met her and I'm sure she'd be bloody mad if I did do that, I'm the one that sober, I should be taking control of the situation.

"Tesero," I whispered to her ear, she looked at me pouting, "Why are you calling me that?" She says chuckling as she reaches for a drink at the table. She left us so it was us only on the couch everyone was busy dancing on the dance floor.

She was about to drink it, but I swiftly grabbed it from her hand. "I'll take you home," I said to her, i carried her by her thighs, and walked us out of the beach house, she kept trying to push me away yet I didn't budge this girl didn't weigh a thing.

As we reached the parking lot she soon passed out and laid her head on my shoulders, her scent was so addicting, like vanilla. I placed her on the passenger seat, she lay there and quickly turned into a little ball, adorable.

I opened the back seat of her car to see if she was carrying anything that I could cover her with, and I saw a white blanket, at the back folded neatly. I took it and placed it around her, so she wouldn't freeze, mind you wearing a bikini at night time in New York air is a big torture.

I walked over to the driver's seat and I drove her back to the mansion, as soon as we reached there, I saw the guards already waiting by the gate.

I hopped out of the car and went to the other side, I carefully took Camila in my arms, carrying her trying not to wake her up, or hurt her. She seemed delicate, like a little flower. I chuckled as I remembered the scene from the beach, she was having fun with her friends, and she seemed like such a carefree soul, I'd read about her online, and they said the absolute opposite, I figured ever since that she was too serious in life, and all she wanted was to work, I thought she'd be the elegant, modest, and boring young women, well I guess I've put myself on quite a ride. She has a great sense of humor and knows how to have fun, she didn't treat me as if I was Alejandro Huxley, she kept insulting me, and wasn't blinded by that rich lavish life.

"It's cold," I hear her whisper as she snuggled her body more to mine, I walked over to the guards who were surprised by Camila's outfit choice but still opened the door for us.

"Dio mio." One of her maids said as they laid eyes on me and Camila as soon as we entered the foyer. "What happened?" She asked as she ran to us, "She's wasted." I told her. "Come, I'll take you to Miss Camilla's room." She says walking up the stairs, I followed her, and she let us into the end of the haul which stood giant two doors. She opened one and I walked inside, she left us, closing the door behind me with a little bang.

I sighed as I glanced at Camila who was sleeping in my arms, securely gripping my neck for support, I walked over to her bed and placed her down gently, wrapping her under the covers, she opened her eyes softly, and glanced at me, I'll sure remind myself to never leave this girl drunk once we're married.