Mina Ashido x male reader: unaware fart

You were in your classroom of 1A, you were the first student to arrive today. You looked around, waiting for the others was always a pian. You had a headache to boot, which didn't help. It suddenly got much worse, you leaned over the chair of a desk belonging to Mina Ashido. You blacked out at this point, waking up as you hear noises. You realize that you had shrunken and were on Ashidos seat. You heard her voice, just before her giant butt appeared overhead.

"Where's (y/n)-kun? He's usually here by now", Mina said. It was just her and the girls, who had arrived to share gossip. Nobody was sure of your location, of course who would think to check under a butt? You suddenly heard a gurgle, Ashidos breakfast was biting back. Mina tried to keep it quiet, but that didn't stop the smell as she farted on your tiny body.

You squirmed around, but you were unnoticed as Ashido continued her gassing. Somehow, you were blocking the smell; you assumed it was quirk related. Mina leaned forward, this fart made noise; but it was thankfully dismissed. Ashido was looking at her phone, not really paying attention to her farts as others started filing into ghr room. Still no sign of you though, no surprise.

Aizawa didn't care either as homeroom started, at this point you were starting to lose track of your consciousness. Mina bounced her butt, wiggling it as another silent fart emerged from her butt.

You felt her butt wiggling as she was getting bored, eventually letting out silent farts from sheer boredom. You started crying at your position, as you wondered if this was reversible and what might've caused it. Soon however, you simply passed out from the stink of the pink butt above.