the big game part 2: Pixie-Bob

Pixie was next on your list. Now that you made Mandalay smell your farts, Pixie was on the chopping block. You had invited her to the beach for a sushi eating contest. You didn't handle sushi well, but she won't know that until later.

You met on a secret beach Pixie-bob owned. You set the rules, and she sounded the bell. You'd fasted for days in prep for this, even before Mandalay. You won by a landslide of course, but Pixie did the perfect thing and fell asleep tanning. As soon as she fell asleep, you ate a digestive aid to process the sushi faster.

You soon grew to giant size, and plopped your butt onto Pixie dearest. You could feel her squirming already. "Hey Pixie, my stomach doesn't agree with sushi", you said as a fart so nauseating even you gagged came out. Beneath your butt, Pixie was crying and gagging from these nauseating toots. You let put another fart that was boiling hot. Pixie began struggling even more as you continued to bombard her with small rapid-fire posts that were followed by an explosion of gas. You were pretty sure the smell would wash away with rain; maybe. You continued with an earth rumbling silent fart.

"Man Pixie, I don't understand how you're still awake", you said. "I'll have to remedy that."

You concentrated your gas and put everything you had into this last fart. To Pixie, it felt like the ending of an unseen world. It was loud, foul, rumbling; powerful all around. You felt so good after that fart. Meanwhile,  Pixie was desperately trying to hang on as she fell into unconsciousness beneath your fat, giant, feminine butt.

You got up off her, and strolled off to your last victim; unaware of the building vengeance as Mandalay found the unconscious Pixie-bob.