the big game part 1: Mandalay

(This is a 4 part miniseries featuring the 3 female characters of the wild wild pussy cats. Instead of them being big though, the reader is large and in charge!)

You were just enjoying a typical morning, finishing breakfast when you got a call from an old friend of yours. The pro hero Mandalay. She was feeling feisty and wanted to place a winners choice reward bet. She wanted to test her luck, and chose you as her victim.

"The challenge is a bake-off! We each make a cake, and a 3rd party will decide the winner!", Mandalay was always confident in her baking skills. Despite that, you weren't half bad yourself; so you both gathered your ingredients got started.

After both cakes were made, the unimportant 3rd party declared you the winner. You told Mandalay to meet you in the forest tomorrow. She agreed, Despite looking unhappy.

Let's go over something, your quirk. You can increase your size; and so you had a special plan tomorrow.

"Y/n! Where is he?", Mandalay yelped as she was plucked off the ground. "Hi Mandalay", You said. "What are you doing!? You could get in trouble!", Mandalay told you. "We're in the middle of nowhere. Nobody to see us, nobody to hear you squirm", you said. "Squirm?", Mandalay was nervous. "Yeah, remember my favorite game on the playground?", you asked. "Oh no, please; not that!", Mandalay begged.

You set her gently on the ground, and turned your now giant butt towards her. You always loved to tease her with it, especially since she used to make fun of it; always saying it was more womanly than hers. You were very insecure of your feminine butt. You then sat on her, and began wiggling on top of her with the massive girth.

"Hete comes my favorite part of the game", you let out a big fart. It was do strong, it knocked over a few trees. That was just the first one! You let out a few smaller ones, ignoring Mandalay begging for air; mostly. You just gave her a different kind of air. Another massive fart from her womanly butt.

"Consider this karma for the chick-butt nickname!", you let out the biggest fart you could. You stood up, and realized she was unconscious. You left her at her car, and took off.

Mandalay woke up, and immediately gagged on the stench. You were do going to pay!