The big game: payback

Y/n had finally played with his 3 targets. Of course they were scheming against him without his knowledge. Well, two of them at least. Ragdoll is too soft. Y/n was grabbing milk from his fridge, and noticed his window open.

"That's odd", Y/n said as a sedative dart rushed into his neck. He pulled it out, only to collapse as Mandalay and Pixie walked in with plotting smiles on their faces.

An hour later, Y/n woke up shrunk and taped to a chair. "Surprised? No quirk, no escape. I think it's high time to return the favor!", Mandalay was in her casual clothes as she dropped her giant butt on him.

Mandalay immediately pushed out a barrage of the foulest bubbly fart, they made even pixie gag. After a few heavy drops, that's felt like explosions of fart; Mandalay began applying pressure as she let out 5 silent farts that made his skin crawl.

"Man, what an experience this must be for you, huh?", Mandalay asked as she slammed her butt on him again. "Being my butt toy!", Mandalay let out her biggest fart yet and stood up off her tiny victim. "I've had my fun though, I've got to prepare something", Mandalay left as Pixie looked at him.

"Just so you know, don't expect mercy!", Pixie actually jumped and landed in him! Y/n felt serious pain as she landed on him. "Boom baby!", Pixie let out a loud, raunchy fart on him to start. Pixie let out a couple large, bubbling farts next as she wiggled her butt.

"I'm having fun, what about you?", she asked Y/n sarcastically as she let out her last fart. It was the biggest by far(t), and brought Y/n close to passing out from the volume and force alone, not even considering the scent at all.

At this time, Mandalay returns; the two bring Y/n to Ragdolls office, and tape him down on her office chair.

"It's enchilada night, just so you know", Pixie said as the punishment was doomed to go on.